Free Look in rFactor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you can. Press 'U' in replay to move the camera with the mouse, press 'U' again to go back to the default camera you was before.

For the slow movement, go to your controller.ini (rFactor/Userdata/yourname/), in the first paragraph you will see: Freemove Forward Speed="2.00000", increase this to a higher value and save it. I have set mine at 15.00000 f.e. Try a few numbers to see what you like best. You can also do this for up/down and left/right, but don't forget what the original numbers are in case you don't like your changes and want to roll back :)

Mmm i have still problems if i watch a replay, that the camere starts to move when the car that i drove start racing. Is there any change that i can be like GTR Evo.

And just one other little problem. I watch the replay of last nights race (44 slots). But i don't see al the cars. I have the visible cars at 55 and i even changed it in the PLR file. Some cars also staying in the garage when i watch the replay even if the drivin the whole event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%