Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
CVG had the following to report about GRID 2. Seems that after many years a sequel is in the making.
Race Driver: GRID released way back in 2008 and people liked it. A lot. So where the bloody hell's the sequel? It's coming, according to the Official Xbox Magazine UK.

The rumours page of the latest issue of OXM gives GRID fans a new reason to be excited. "The GRID team at Codemasters is actively working on GRID 2," says the magazine. "It's likely to arrive after the release of F1 2012."

F1 2012 is expected to hit shops in September, so it's possible Codies could be eyeing a late 2012 release for the currently unannounced sequel.
There have been whispers of a GRID 2 stretching back to 2010, so an announcement is overdue. But with Codemasters having recently made the shift to a dedicated racing development studio, we wouldn't be surprised to hear something more concrete soon.
Source: CVG

Got everything working after the problems above, and i must say, although this is an old game and definitely arcade, i actually think it looks quite good and i'm enjoying playing it. For free, this is great :)

• Deleted member 151827

Got everything working after the problems above, and i must say, although this is an old game and definitely arcade, i actually think it looks quite good and i'm enjoying playing it. For free, this is great :)

How did you fix the scrolling?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 306 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing