Sell FREE Gaming pc capable of running AC ok-ish

Medilloni

Premium
If anyone is interested in picking up from Morecambe, Lancs, maybe a reasonable pc for someone starting out sim racing, or simply a reasonable work pc.

Hard drive NOT included (dust is though:p) otherwise was working perfectly before the new one arrived this week.

pc bought about 12+ yrs ago but upgraded when I could - was running AC on medium-ish settings using a single 27inch monitor. Last 3 yrs power supply (550), processor (and cooler), 16gb of ram, motherboard and graphics card all upgraded.

Graphics is 1050ti I think (see if you can tell from the pics!), I've no idea what everything else is, my son did all the upgrades to keep me racing over the years:)

Hope it might help someone, pm for more info if needed, though I am a pc numpty ;)
IMG_20210823_122032.jpg
IMG_20210823_122123.jpg

Last edited:
This was a really nice post to wake up to this morning.
Some people are beyond kind in this community and it's just refreshing to see.
Hope some lucky person can get to you and collect your old PC that will give them a great entry into PC sim racing.
Saw someone else put free stuff up Alex, and thought it was a great idea for things you can't really sell 'cos of its age, but would rather not take it to the tip.

But most of all, I'll never forget the very kind soul that anonymously sent me an SSD drive a couple of years ago, I was in a rough patch at the time financially and in another way - helped more than they could know, that was a fabulous thing to do:inlove:.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 234 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 163 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%