Free Ferrari game, from Ferrari

I visited Ferrari.com to see if their forums had anything to say about the dabacle about the Ferrari DLC for NFS Shift that is exclusive to Xbox360 only and found their free game.

I downloaded it, along with the F599 GTB and F612 Scaglietti (it comes standard with the F430 Scuderia, more cars to be added, so they say). Only 1 track, Mugello, but quite a sophisticated little game. Runs on high res (mine: 1920x1200) and recognises my CrossFire setup, so it's up-to-date. Excellent set of realism/arcade and other settings similar to what you'd expect in any racing game, recognises my controller better than Shift does. You get to spec out your car as though you're going to buy it before downloading it to your game. I set it to full-real and hard AI and came stone last in my 1st race, so it has playability. Totally eclipses games like the M3 game BMW released.

Any screenshots? Curious now :)
I'll swap you for a download of the ever-elusive F1 2007, deal? :biggrin:

The game doesn't have it's own screenshot facility, but here's a few: (Mirror, racing line, track map off)

fg1.jpg

fg3.jpg

fg5.jpg

fg4.jpg

fg2.jpg

Download is 78MB and can be found here: http://www.ferrari.com/English/Community/Ferrari_Virtual_Race/Pages/Game_home.aspx

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.4%