Free "ButtonBox" for ETS2 Using Roccat PowerGrid

lopsided

Premium
Hey gang,
I've made several MoTeC style "button boxes" now for use on tablets using Roccat's free PowerGrid software.

*PowerGrid software does not currently have the ability to rotate it's grids so I make all of my button grids for use in Landscape orientation only!

After picking up ETS2 for $4 during the Steam sale I decided I'd make a button box grid for it as well and share it with the community.
I've made 45 buttons covering the majority of useful, mappable in game functions.
To ease use I am also including a Word file you can download which list all the in game button maps. If you change yours to match what I have you won't have to alter the key function assignments used for each button in PowerGrid.:)

Download Bailey's ATS/ETS2 Button Box Grid

ets-grid.jpg

Never heard of PowerGrid?
I've written an article detailing the in's and out's of using this great little piece of free software.

Hope it's helpful to someone,
Bailey

Last edited:
Hello. I can't start program in phone. My phone use Android OS. Someone have the same problem ? There is some explanation how i can start it ? I have this ROCCAT Swarm program in my phone. When i try to connect to my PC i get this message:

Please confirm the pairing request on your computer. In the event that no popup is shown on the host computer please ensure that "Show pairing requests" is enabled in the tray menu settings.

I can't find this function in program and there is no confirm window for me...

Man you rock. That is so cool thx. I have installed it and it works like a charm.
Thank you for a well done guide and grid.

Edit: I have to find out why all the icons showing up on my tablet

Last edited:
Hello. I can't start program in phone. My phone use Android OS. Someone have the same problem ? There is some explanation how i can start it ? I have this ROCCAT Swarm program in my phone. When i try to connect to my PC i get this message:

Please confirm the pairing request on your computer. In the event that no popup is shown on the host computer please ensure that "Show pairing requests" is enabled in the tray menu settings.

I can't find this function in program and there is no confirm window for me...

Ok when you have the computer software up and you are logged in, go to settings, you will find a part with "add device" click on it.
Then turn your phone app on. on the bottom left side of that windows you will see the ip address of your machine (the server in this case).
on your phone click scan and add that address. it should find your machine and you click connect. you should be up and running

Edit: I have to find out why all the icons showing up on my tablet

update to my previous post

So, I figured it out at least for me. The few icons that weren't working were:
Damage, Light Cntrl and the ETS2 tab icon.
For the tab icon, I just had to move it down in the "Tab edit" to show it all the way.
for the 2 others buttons, I had to open the pics in windows photo and save them again. I don't know why.
I removed the buttons from the grid and re-added them, all came up nicely.
I really enjoy that Function thx to @lopsided

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years