Free bonus pack 2 announced: 3 new cars and a track

Hey,
Just been reading Virtualr.

March 31, Bonus Pack 2 for AC
  • Corvette C7 Stingray
  • Fiat Abarth 595
  • Ford Mustang

And a track:
  • the “Death Valley” desert track, in three configurations.

Well, that's better than a kick in the teeth!

Article and trailer here: http://www.virtualr.net/assetto-corsa-free-bonus-pack-2-unveiled

EDIT: this'll come with the big 1.5 update which includes a "major overhaul" of the existing tracks.

Last edited:
Remaining silent for now ...
Nice to have 2 new cars ( I forget the 3d one ! :sleep: ) and a new track, surely many improvements on original tracks :thumbsup: but ..... for update 1.5 ...

I'm waiting to see if improvements have been brought in ... Server rules and settings, race functions ( except Pitstops we already have online, ( but of course perfect for those who only drive offline against AI ) .... but I already suspect they'll be a little bit more than null or perfectly null ! :whistling:

Love AC :inlove: for many reasons ... but I fear that interest will fall down if Online racing doesn't get more attention it deserves.

Kunos desesperately needs more coders ... and that's surely where the problem takes its source :cry:

Stefano seems to be too busy and the game does not advance most importantly, everything is rapidly evolving (sounds, graphics, licenses and more things) but is completely stopped in the implementation of features and now with the advent of console is quite possible that slow down even more.

Missing many features of the world of racing and others simply are there badly. Hopefully we get in v1.6 new features and improvements we have.

Now we have a pit stop system that is not real, that benefits the really fast into the street box. Sanctions are not real. Esc + box is a hard advantage to detect. There is no possibility of a false start as netKar. You can not save the replay from the server. The car preload system on the server difficult to choose your favorite car.

Although still lacking many things to develop a serious online championship, I'm still excited about this project and I hope that someday these shortcomings are remedied.

Looking forward to the day March 31, three cars arrive and the track seems to be very good. The video took me a smile.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back