RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to @budlix on your win, only three of us which was a great pity.

I should've won myself really as I was maintaining the gap ok but I ran wide on one corner, got a penalty and as the car slowed down it did a complete 360 on me, lost too much time recovering and I lost the lead. On the plus side though I was in the 27's and 28's so my pace was good :)

Thanks to @Kjell Eilertsen for setting up the event :thumbsup:

Yes, grid wasn't that hyped as could be, but I enjoyed it. Aguila isn't so much agile to me, especially I'm driving WTCC, so hard work for me to stay on track.
You was holding your lead hardly, pity of that mistake. I had one spin too, but exatly same time you received slow-down penalty, so gap didn't change a lot, but cnocked my nerves however. :)
So see you in Sonoma with WTCC spec today? :D

Thanks Kjell for administration. What happened? You had good lap-times.

Thanks to @Andrew Harper and @budlix for joining the race, I really enjoy the Aquila and the track is quite challenging and rewarding too.
Sorry for bailing out after race 1, I had spent the day in the pool with my kids and was completely knackered, I actually fell asleep at my computer prior to the race :p
I kept my focus through practice and qually (set a decent qually lap imo) but after that my focus just went to dodo, kept doing stupid mistakes. Think we had a moment where I hit you too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%