Free add-on: Play Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Blue skies and white beaches frame the mystical Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway, a unique challenge even for a World Champion. Designed to challenge the best, the island track weaves its way past palm trees and luxury hotels. Can YOU master it?

Andy Priaulx
As Triple World Champion Andy Priaulx is without doubt one of the biggest stars in the touring car racing world. And you can drive his car! Push the BMW 320si WTCC to its limits around Crowne Plaza Raceway and feel the adrenaline rush of driving a World Championship winning race car!

Fabrizio Giovanardi
Once again Vauxhall took the British Touring Car Championship in 2007. The man taking the honours was Fabrizio Giovanardi in his Vauxhall Vectra VXR, defending the colours of Holiday Inn. He took the championship in a glorious manner, beating the opposition in a thrilling fight to the flag. Can you be as succesfull as the 'Italian Master'? Take his winning Vauxhall Vectra out for a spin and see if you can break the lap record!

Download
Download the free add-on directly from Steam: Click Here

(Source: Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway on Steamhttp://www.steampowered.com)

Attachments

• Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway.jpg
    Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 758
I agree with Sascha,this really isnt what i was expecting either for this add on,i was thinking more along the lines of i would start steam one day and there would be my Race07 game with a "updating" bar beside it adding the track and car to my game,making it fully within the game as if it were any of the other cars.

• shenken

So it's not a 'demo'?

It is but the track and car is accessable from within your full installed Race07 version. I´ve installed the Demo of this addon and it worked good so far although i´ve missed the race this evening as I got asleep on my couch :rolleyes:

I have no idea how this is supposed to work. I installed Steam against my better judgement and apparently it sux as bad as everybody says...... I try to d/l the vectra mod through them and nothing happens. I have wasted so much time, I'm about to say F it and do without the Vectra. I had it previously in Race 07, but have a new PC and new installation. I don't remember it being this much of an ordeal the last time..... Can ANYBODY please help??? P/M or e-mail ANYTHING!!!!!

Why so agressive man? Chill. If steam is not working you appereantly do something wrong. What steps did you take to download it?

Maybe the expansion is no long valid after two years after release? I must say i have downloaded it or played it in a very long time.

• vmagics

I am finding a lot of servers running an 'unknown' car in the WTCC 07 class and I suspect the car is the Vauxhall Vectra from the "Crowne Plaza/ Vauxhall Vectra demo". I've tried to download it but it appears to be no longer available through Steam (the link is still there but it's empty - same for the forum link) and the official Simbin homepage simply points to the Steam link anyway. I have tried "http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=19472" and http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1163 (Vauxhall Vectra 2007 Custom Skin Compatible) which works nicely but it isn't the official one so the car is still listed as unknown online. The one at Weissbierbude.com has the same problem. I used to have the official 'Vauxhall Vectra VXR' but I have since reformatted and can't get it anymore. I'm quite happy to live without the demo/mod but I'm finding myself increasingly limited by which servers are available because of this one car.

• vmagics

Do you have STCC, its quite possible it is the extra S2000 cars from that if you don't.
Thanks Dave. Yes I have GTR Evo, STCC and Race ON. The unknown car is in WTCC 07 class though. But if you (Ross) have the official Crowne Plaza addon then I'm really confused. Can anybody offer any further suggestions?

Try visiting some of the websites of the people that run the servers. Its likely the have some kind of list or forum post for what is running on their server. Of course it might not give you access to all of them, but could give you a head start on a few of them.

• vmagics

That's a good idea... too good actually... why the hell didn't I think of it:rolleyes:? I suppose it never occured to me because when I browse the server list I'm always looking for what track and car but rarely the server name. Thanks Dave, I'll have a scout through the servers later on.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back