Fredric Aasbø's Formula Drift Toyota Supra

True. I will have to check them all again to make sure. The problem is of course that it's different in every single pic I have! But yeah, it need's to be close to perfect, so I'll have to take a last look at everything I guess :)

Thanks for pointing it out.

God damn, the real car is completely trashed! Look at the gap between the door and the panels, lol!

Yours looks amazing, can't wait to see if it beats my HSV in drifting abillity! :p

Quick movie poster mash up. Inspired by, and a spoof on, the fact that Fredrics car goes by the name "Chucky" :D

Click for hi res :)

Awesome work FSR. I followed here from OnlineDrifting.com. I downloaded Racer and willl try it out.Anyone know where to get drift cars for it?

By the way, I saw Frederic's car before and after the Long Beach round of FD (I live close so I go every year). Chucky is truly deserving. That car came back from the dead too many times to count. That rear quarter was so lopsided and crushed in by the end of the season it, everyone figured he had a pretzel subframe!

Tell him we NEED him back this year :):)

Don't worry, he'll be back :)

I will just warn you that you probably will not find that Racer works out of the box for everyone. Controller setup can be a little confusing, and sometimes require changes in the car.ini files. And also be aware that there's no rating system or anything for the content, so a lot of it is pretty outdated. My Gr. A M3 that drove like a dream in 065 with my Momo wheel is completely useless in the latest version with my new G25.

The Supra will hopefully be different though. It's made to work out of the box in the next final version of Racer. There will also be an optional patch that includes any changes to Racer's default settings.

I think i have all D1GP cars for racer :) but they are outdated for the newest betas of Racer..so they need lots of work on them to make them look and drift nice in newest betas... If ill have time, ill update them when the next Final beta will be released, till then is useless to share them tho...

Unless you go download 0655. I use it for playing non-cg/older content :) One day I'll update my favourites for the stable.. one day..

When I started this project, I was going to make Fredric's 2011 car. However, as that won't be official for a while, I made the 2010 skin. Lately, I've been focusing more and more on making it as true as possible to the 2010 car. The latest additions are the 5zigen wheels and his Simpson Bandit helmet. Next up are some interior tweaks and then - release :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back