Fraps

fraps2xd.jpg

with fraps u can capture ure own ingame footage to a .AVI file
watch out even a small movie of 10min can run up to a few gig

download here
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/10686748/frapsreg281.rar

• FOG-Racecarmike

yes i have fraps. in order to upload to youtube or other, it wont let you upload a 2 gig file! so you have to run it through windows movie maker and 'Save to My Computer' option down the left hand side. it is then only about 3 mb. all done! :D

Fraps not working with GTR 2

as the title says, after finally re-installed GTR 2 i wanted to check what fps i got now in this game, but it is not operating under GTR 2 for unkown reasons to me. Neither in the game i cant get on the screen the fps values neither on the LCD of my G1 keyboard it is not working. In Race 07 it works without any issues.

Tips?

Better than fraps?

Hi guys,

Im working on a project that needs to be shot in high resolution, i.e my standard 1440 x 900 setup, FRAPS will only record upto a max of and I quote

The maximum resolution for Half-size capture is 2048x1536. Full-size video capture is limited to a maximum of 1152x864 (4:3) or 1280x720 (widescreen). If Full-size is selected and the game is set to a resolution higher than the maximum, Fraps will automatically switch to Half-size when recording.

Is there any software avaliable that I can record at my native 1440 x 900?
If you use anything other than FRAPS please shout up, I would like to try all options :)

Thanks,
Gareth

Hey. I'm trying to a compilation video for GTR Evo using Adobe Premiere Pro but when I import Fraps' .avi videos into it, they appear very pixely but only when playing. Paused it looks fine.

Help please :D

Not sure exactly what this does, but have you got "high quality replays" selected in the options in game?

Also check the options for exporting your video from fraps ... and check you have the same number of FPS (24 PAL, 29 NTSC, 30 Fraps default I think??)

Not done much of replay editing yet, so these are just random thoughts ... keep thinking I will do some soon, but time is usually lacking :D

Yeh I have "high quality replays" and my video settings or whatever are: 640 x 480 pixels and 20 fps.
Should I try converting them? If so, what format should I use?

Here are the settings which I use.
GTR:E resolution-->848x480 32bit
Premiere Elements export settings-->WMV, 640x360, bitrate 2000-4000Kbps
Fraps Movies--> Full-size, 25 fps

peace
Jari

Attachments

• Fraps.jpg
    Fraps.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 273
  • Premiere.jpg
    Premiere.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 263
  • PXA

GTR Evolution crashes all the time when I'm trying to record a replay with FRAPS. I'm using FRAPS 2.9.3

Can anybody help me solve this problem?

Thx!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back