Frame rate drop

Hi everyone.

Bit of an odd one. Ever since I updated rf2 to include the radical my frame rate has dropped. I have always had incredible performance but recently I haven't been able to use it.

This happens on all cars and all tracks.

Any ideas?

No, but if you are on DX11 you can record a performance log for us and submit it using the "contact support" button in the Launcher. If you then compare with and without the Radical installed (please use the same car/track/settings combination) and submit both logs as part of your message, we can certainly look into it.

It certainly sounds to me like maybe something else changed in your system too, which is why I'm asking for this comparison.

No, but if you are on DX11 you can record a performance log for us and submit it using the "contact support" button in the Launcher. If you then compare with and without the Radical installed (please use the same car/track/settings combination) and submit both logs as part of your message, we can certainly look into it.

It certainly sounds to me like maybe something else changed in your system too, which is why I'm asking for this comparison.

Ok great I will do that when I get a bit of time this week. Thanks!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%