RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
In with #10 car please. This might be a good race for fixed setup? I ran a couple laps when you first announced the race, and it took a couple tries just to make it around the track with no limits infractions. I hopped on tonight for the first time since then, and with a mostly stock setup and max down force I was able to click off a couple decent laps. It's definitely the most stable with all the wing you can throw at it. This week has gotten tougher for me with my Father in law passing, and I haven't really been able to get excited about much. I'm forcing myself to drive just for some relief. I'm starting to feel a little better thankfully.

DTM 92.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on
TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com EU/US - Sat
Cars: DTM `92
Track: Mid Ohio - Full

Saturday 07/12/19
Practice:
15:00 EDT / 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 15:30 EDT / 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 15:45 EDT / 20:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 15:50 EDT / 20:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 16:10 EDT / 21:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 16:15 EDT / 21:15 UTC (20 minutes) - Reverse grid to 10 places

Entry List - 32 slots
  1. FeltHat
  2. Bart Matyja
  3. 2112
  4. stevem
  5. David DeGreef
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#6

Last edited:
Reactions: Dux
I’m not sure I’m going to race tonight fellas. I just haven’t been able to get it together. Between family and work, this guy is tapped. So if I don’t show, that’s why.

• Sad
Reactions: DND
Sorry @David DeGreef , but I won't make it tonight. I was really looking forward to this race but have to bow out because of a holiday event that I must be at. Hope to see all of you next week and have fun with the race. Watch out for that first corner it's a tough one with these cars. Have fun, Keith

• Sad
FOR SOME REASON I CANNOT GET R3E TO RUN TONIGHT.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED THAT I KNOW OF, I JUST GET AN ERROR #13 AFTER A VERY LONG LOADING TIME... SORRY NO STREAM TONIGHT.

I will stream this event tonight, as usual, starting towards the end of Qualifying

Last edited:
  • Love
Watch out for that first corner it's a tough one with these cars. Have fun, Keith

I love this course because of turn One and Spoon. Each can kill a lap, but when you get these two right it generally leads to a good one.

Hope to have you and Dan back soon.

Thanks @David DeGreef and I will be back next week if the Holidays don't get in the way! By the way, here are a couple of setups that might help someone if they can use them. The WIP setup is a derivative of the first one and is just different in small ways that might make it better for some. As always, your experience will vary depending on your style and it won't make you a better driver but might make it a little easier to get around the track. I totally agree that some of the corners are a bit tough but if you get them just right it makes your day:thumbsup:
Actually I really like the first turn but I was mostly referring to the start when everyone is getting there at the same time!! The AI aren't so good at getting through it safely:confused::D

Attachments

• FR2-Suzuka-143.3-WIP.svm
    6.5 KB · Views: 65
  • FR2-Suzuka-KG143.3.svm
    6.6 KB · Views: 85
FOR SOME REASON I CANNOT GET R3E TO RUN TONIGHT.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED THAT I KNOW OF, I JUST GET AN ERROR #13 AFTER A VERY LONG LOADING TIME... SORRY NO STREAM TONIGHT.

edit: After some trying it is spectator mode that won't boot and gives me the error after it has loaded and gone through a screen or two... regular racing mode is fine. Still trying....

Last edited:

edit: After some trying it is spectator mode that won't boot and gives me the error after it has loaded and gone through a screen or two... regular racing mode is fine. Still trying....
Thanks for giving the extra effort Dave. Better luck next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 220 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%