US FR2 @ Suzuka - Tue Dec 03 2019

David DeGreef

R3E Racing Club Host US
Staff
Premium
R3E_US_club.jpg

Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other. Check out this short video explaining club rules.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and if no one has the answer, I will get one before the next event.

Looking for tips on setting up for a Pit Stop, Glossary of FFB Terms, TS Notifier or other How To's for R3E check out the great resources here.

Or maybe you like to use a setup from one of our talented members, browse the setups here.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: FR2 Please select a number
Track:
Suzuka Circuit GP

Tuesday 12/03/2019
Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race : 21:50 ET (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop (minimum of two tires)

Entry List - 20 slots
  1. David DeGreef #8
  2. 2112
  3. ko41 #9
  4. emarchena #3
  5. TrumpetReich #17
  6. Wilko Jones #14
  7. BP #5
  8. brc19 #13
  9. sc4dr #10
  10. stevem #20
  11. Keith_G #11
  12. Open
  13. Open
  14. Open
  15. Open
  16. Open
  17. Open
  18. Open
  19. Open
  20. Open
  21. Open
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP# 16

Server is OPEN for practice
Please note that server will be reset on race day approximately 2-1/2 hours prior to start time.

Last edited:

Luke Maney

100RPM
Premium
Wasted $2.30 or so on this mod...FR2 should be super fun, but its ruined! These cars have a fantastic amount of downforce and should be glued to the race track, but there not! The tires are the issue, there way, way too hard! The car is sliding around every slow to medium speed corner turning them into sprint cars on a dirt track on Saturday night at Ascot Park. I don't understand the thinking behind this philosophy of trying to get all the cars equalized by forcing them all to use the same hard (like old skateboard wheels made from clay:mad:)?
I remember the 70's when in F1 they had free choice on tires, body style, engines, aero etc...Those were the good old days. So to revisit them I just bought a PS4 Pro and PC 2 and will download the Spirit of Le Mans DLC as well as others and I'm going back to the old days....(simulated of course:p).

David DeGreef

R3E Racing Club Host US
Staff
Premium
Wasted $2.30 or so on this mod...FR2 should be super fun, but its ruined! These cars have a fantastic amount of downforce and should be glued to the race track, but there not! The tires are the issue, there way, way too hard! The car is sliding around every slow to medium speed corner turning them into sprint cars on a dirt track on Saturday night at Ascot Park. I don't understand the thinking behind this philosophy of trying to get all the cars equalized by forcing them all to use the same hard (like old skateboard wheels made from clay:mad:)?
I remember the 70's when in F1 they had free choice on tires, body style, engines, aero etc...Those were the good old days. So to revisit them I just bought a PS4 Pro and PC 2 and will download the Spirit of Le Mans DLC as well as others and I'm going back to the old days....(simulated of course:p).
So we can count on you joining us on Tuesday?

Wilko Jones

75RPM
Premium
Number 14 please. I believe I don't rate the black car yet. Black flags, of course but Black FR2... It's a stretch.

I will be there. No switching this week, and my days off are now Wednesday and Thursday. So no excuses outta me!

Oh man this is going to be tough. I am not the strongest modern open wheel driver out there, and that is because I just can't seem to jive with the cars. But that is not to say I am not going to give it my best effort. I just got to learn how to run these things without max downforce.

(So much for excuses, huh? LOL)

Last edited:

sc4dr

250RPM
Premium
In with #10 car please. This might be a good race for fixed setup? I ran a couple laps when you first announced the race, and it took a couple tries just to make it around the track with no limits infractions. I hopped on tonight for the first time since then, and with a mostly stock setup and max down force I was able to click off a couple decent laps. It's definitely the most stable with all the wing you can throw at it. This week has gotten tougher for me with my Father in law passing, and I haven't really been able to get excited about much. I'm forcing myself to drive just for some relief. I'm starting to feel a little better thankfully.

sc4dr

250RPM
Premium
I’m not sure I’m going to race tonight fellas. I just haven’t been able to get it together. Between family and work, this guy is tapped. So if I don’t show, that’s why.

Keith_G

500RPM
Premium
Sorry @David DeGreef , but I won't make it tonight. I was really looking forward to this race but have to bow out because of a holiday event that I must be at. Hope to see all of you next week and have fun with the race. Watch out for that first corner it's a tough one with these cars. Have fun, Keith

davew045

250RPM
Premium
FOR SOME REASON I CANNOT GET R3E TO RUN TONIGHT.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED THAT I KNOW OF, I JUST GET AN ERROR #13 AFTER A VERY LONG LOADING TIME... SORRY NO STREAM TONIGHT.

I will stream this event tonight, as usual, starting towards the end of Qualifying

Last edited:

David DeGreef

R3E Racing Club Host US
Staff
Premium
Watch out for that first corner it's a tough one with these cars. Have fun, Keith
I love this course because of turn One and Spoon. Each can kill a lap, but when you get these two right it generally leads to a good one.

Hope to have you and Dan back soon.

Top Bottom