RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
... on TeamSpeak called, TeamSpeak user.
Hmm. Nobody should be on there without their real name displayed, and they certainly shouldn't be present on a channel for a race they're not taking part in. I'll keep an eye out, as I did see a "TeamSpeak User" on the server earlier in the week too, via the forum panel on the left.

And I just like to add finishing last is much better than a DNF.
Agreed, and it is also one of our rules. Sometimes quitting is one of those things, but it seems to be happening more and more often across RD at the moment. If it keeps up we're going to end up being asked to crack down on it, which will mean warnings and bans. Please try to stick with races even if you're at the back guys, because I don't particularly want to have to go down that route.

Well, that was interesting.
I mean, let's start out with the small fact that I'd misread the OP, and had spent most of the afternoon doing practice/setup on the Porsche GT3 Cup car..... :D
One of these days I'm going to actually read the flippin thing.

Anyway, got caught up in two minor incidents in R1. Nothing major, just didn't have anywhere to go in both cases so after that I spent the rest of R1 poodling around by myself.
R2 was a bit more interesting. No real battles, but this time I managed to stay within sniffing-distance of people I usually find are much faster than me, so there's that.
And if nothing else, I've missed the lunacy that is TeamSpeak. :roflmao:

And I just like to add finishing last is much better than a DNF.
Yup. Who knows what might happen during the race?
I've managed to go from P10 to the podium despite my lack of pace, simply by staying out of trouble.

Is it ok to ask drivers to post the configuration of engine so we can get a nice mix?

Last edited:
Is it ok to ask drivers to post the configuration of engine so we can get a nice mix?
If people want to post the car they're using then that's fine, but there are no livery or engine restrictions on this event. From my own experience these cars are capable of identical pace, the only real difference being power delivery. That'll be a personal preference thing.

Reactions: DND
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline