RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today again I had problem with disconnection:mad:... after finishing third race1, during practice for race2, server kicked me out so I cant rejoin for race2. Is there any possibility to rejoin server after disconnection?
Hope you had great race2.

She's here fellas 8lbs 7oz ,introducing pilot aniya
Congratulations
tenor (17).gif

Would rather not talk about last night really but with so many apologies I thought I'd best make it public rather than pm 90% of you. :rolleyes:
Race 1, great start, car in front didn't move, how I missed him I have no idea as had my eyes wide shut!
Sort of set the tone of my first evening back after my short lay off, bumped wide at turn 1, first cut warning! :thumbsup: managed to get round turn 2 but turn 3 appeared far to complicated, had to brake and everything, :rolleyes: well first apology, sorry but don't know who it was, kept well wide on outside going down the hill but an unexpected blaze of brake lights caught me napping, panic stomped mine, which just sent me on a merry bumper ride, coming to a standstill, across the track, sideways on, right on the apex, didn't want to move as cars were passing at both my front and rear, so just sat and rolled a fag (or was that a Hamlet moment) until all had passed safely. :whistling:
Race 2, great start, got alongside the car ahead but got squeezed, two wheels on the dirt right at braking point, well I'm pretty sure most of you know what transpired from there on, safe to say I was knob of the night! :thumbsdown:
Was just as though I was in a new car, everything so alien, worst of all is my screens are far closer than before and I'm having a small FOV problem, 0.9 presently, with seat forward but not sure it feels right, 0.8 is defo not right and 1, I'm still sat in the back seat, I dunno, these real world problems I get.
Pleasure as always gents, especially the trying to kill you all bit! :sneaky:

Yoh Cal not into these cars, so setup help would be cool bud, just need a starting point..:thumbsup:;)
Here's what I have so far. 65% trash control. Allow the car to roll through the corners and picking up on the throttle gently. Hard on the brakes when the car is straight ease up on the brakes entering the corner the front end locks up easy. The car is unstable at slower speeds the faster you are the better it is.

Attachments

• X-17 REDBULLRING GP LB 3.svm
    6.7 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 114 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 88 10.0%