RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
replaced fan in my wheel 2h before the race, thank god everything worked :rolleyes: but i didnt turn enough that screw which holds quick release thingy, it went loose few times and had to manually tighten the thing mid race :roflmao:
Tell me about it, if I'm gentle with the screw, the wheel becomes loose mid-race (happened to me in the opening round of the Mini Challenge), but tightening it damages the material behind it (I already have a hole on the bottom of the rim...). The T300 is a great wheel overall, but the build quality is... questionable, to say the least.

My internet went out spectrum is absolutely horrible, first day with them and the last ,internet went out every 5 mins and 5 secs before the race started

I feel your pain. My internet has been crap since I moved in here, though my issue is the cheap crappy router supplied by the ISP. Still waiting for a replacement.

Well, my problem last night turned out to be the HDMI=>DVI adaptor I use to plug my headset into my rig. As soon as I unplugged it my monitor came back to life. Switched it for another one, and now my headset is working fine again. No idea why a faulty adaptor would affect both the device plugged into it and the device plugged directly into my card's HDMI port, but there you go. :O_o:

The 3/4 race I had was fun though, these cars are soooo much better with the physics update. I think I made a mistake switching to the Merc just before qualy though. The BMW suited my far better overall. Had I stuck with it, I would have been battling Nikita for the lead... :whistling::D

WTCR 2018.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We also recommend the use of an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Tues
Cars: WTCR 2018
Track: Autodrom Most

Tuesday 12/02/19
Practice:
20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 20:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 21:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 21:15 UTC (20 minutes) (Reverse grid to 5 places)

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. Piotr Dul
  4. Roy Magnes
  5. MoerasGrizzly
  6. Thegodfather6571
  7. Yetch
  8. Luca Antinori
  9. PurgerUK
  10. KKJUN
  11. Jopamir
  12. Steve Le Gallez
  13. Anders Nilsson
  14. Martin Fiala
  15. Kenny Paton
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#33

Last edited by a moderator:
GTO.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

We also recommend the use of an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Thur
Cars: GTO Classics

Thursday 14/02/19
Practice:

Race 1: 20:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 21:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 21:15 UTC (20 minutes)

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Steve Le Gallez (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. PurgerUK
  4. Jopamir
  5. Martin Fiala
  6. Yetch
  7. BBKing212
  8. Anders Nilsson
  9. Magnus Stjerneby
  10. Piotr Dul
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#26

Last edited by a moderator:
GTR 3.jpg

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Sun
Cars: GTR 3

Sunday 17/02/19
Practice:

Race 1: 20:50 UTC (40 minutes) (Mandatory pit stop)

Entry List - 32 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. Mike McGeer
  3. FeltHat
  4. DucMan888
  5. Steve Le Gallez
  6. Mike Wyatt
  7. Gopher04
  8. Anders Nilsson
  9. PurgerUK
  10. Magnus Stjerneby
  11. Isaac Chavira
  12. Mauricio256
  13. Jopamir
  14. kamackeris
  15. KKJUN
  16. Martin Fiala
  17. suspectmonkey
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#22

Last edited:
I'm in, need to put a bit of pressure on myself to finish rig rebuild, at the moment I'm holding back on procrastinating for the time being, so need the proverbial kick up the arse, else I'll turn into a @Kenny Paton no show! :D
Here is a kick in the ass for you, stop wasting time with posts and get on with it. Or I will come to your house and do it for you.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%