RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if I did not understand anything about the mod I try again anyway. :O_o::O_o:
In please # 7

One question: Should both tire compounds be used? I started with the soft ones, during the pit stop I put the soft ones back on but he didn't change them for me. I tried again with a third pit stop but it didn't work, so I finished with zero tires.

Mod edit: Translated to English.

Last edited by a moderator:
One question: Should both tire compounds be used? I started with the soft ones, during the pit stop I put the soft ones back on but he didn't change them for me. I tried again with a third pit stop but it didn't work, so I finished with zero tires.
I think you're better off using the primary (hard) tyres, which I think is what most of us are doing. Using them, you definitely only need to pit stop once during the race. The alternate (soft) tyres wear very fast and may need one or two pit stops, depending on the track.

Even if I did not understand anything about the mod I try again anyway. :O_o::O_o:
In please # 7

Mod edit: Translated to English.
As Ross said above. I would just add: you can use only one type of tyres prime-prime for example.
So far in both races I managed to go 26min on primes and then rest on soft.
As for changing the tyres, are tyres marked to be changed when you request pitstop?

[QUOTE = "Sasha Jednak, post: 3258597, membro: 62205"]
Come ha detto Ross sopra. Aggiungo solo: puoi usare solo un tipo di pneumatici prime-prime per esempio.
Finora in entrambe le gare sono riuscito ad andare 26 minuti sui numeri primi e poi riposare sul morbido.
Per quanto riguarda il cambio delle gomme, le gomme sono contrassegnate per essere cambiate quando richiedi il pit stop?
[/ CITAZIONE]

Yes, marked tires, RaceRoom changed the tires but the (original) hud marked them red and worn and the car was sliding a lot.

TeamSpeak

The link to automatically start TeamSpeak from the RD website no longer exists, and I can't create a text link for it due to a XenForo "security" feature. You'll have to put the address into TeamSpeak manually instead. The password is the same one used on our racing server. Note that if you bookmark the RD TeamSpeak channel you only have to do this once.

RD TS Channel: ts.racedepartment.com

Or paste this into your browser: ts3server://ts.racedepartment.com

Last edited:
Subject to wife permissal (yes, sad), can I join up? I'll let you know that I may turn up with stuff not working (TS, mic etc), but I've practised and wont be a danger on track. With the low turn out, I think it'd be ideal to test things out, including my wifi connection (I may disco). I'm not new in the world of simracing, or in R3E, but it has been a long while since I raced last time. So, please forgive me if I noob up here and there :). I'll be fine whatever livery is required, if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%