1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU FR Junior @ Sepang - Tues 28Nov17

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Nov 14, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 28-11-17
  1. Yetch

Yetch
    GooseCreature Premium

Ratings:
    +233
    Race 1 ****,
    Race 2 shitter,
    Great fun as always, couple mistakes to own up to, someone in a blue car I moved across in front of you, apologies, was paying far to much attention to the blue one on the other side of me, quite a shock when I realised there were two of you. :redface: and to the chap in the black one I did exactly the same thing too, what can I say, triple screens, 3 mirrors and didn't see you, swear the car behind me, going into the corner was orange and black, when I looked on exit, I was taking your nose off, am I bad. :redface: In my defence, I was driving with just my left arm (and two feet), which wasn't as bad as I anticipated, as long as I kept the wheels straight, any time I got a drift on it all went tits up very quickly, must have spun half dozen times a race. :ninja:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,041
    Your pace was good in race two. I had to push hard to gain any ground on you at all, and probably would have found it near impossible to pass if it hadn't been for the bump you had at T1.

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Jopamir

Jopamir
    " Just keep on going " Premium

Ratings:
    +798
    Sadly, the bump was me:(. It was being a really nice race w/ my mates, it really was...

I feel truly piss** off for that. Please accept my apologies Martin (@Martin Fiala ) I missed my breaking point (I was being pressured by Ross:thumbsup: and trying to defend at same time...) and lost it into your rear...sorry...
    As im on it:redface:, my apologies to @Matt Le Gallez also, not strangelly, in the same spot. Total lock up of front tyres... Sorry for that Matt.

Reminder: re-calibrate pedals after messing up with their position in rig!

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,408
    @Jopamir All in good fun :) Don't worry about it - I didn't :laugh:

If I remember correctly, I was on the verge of losing it there anyway, as I've started braking a bit too late - not for the first nor the last time in those two races :)

• Love Love x 1
  5. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,041
    Oh, so it's my fault then? :roflmao::roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. Jopamir

Jopamir
    " Just keep on going " Premium

Ratings: