RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I guess I'll join you if I may, thank you.

No practice and no idea what to drive, so I guess I might even go with that Greenwood like Rad is egging me to the whole week... :confused:

Thank you for the races. Sorry I had to quit after 9 laps of Race 2, but I crashed and ended up facing the barrier on the apex of Rainey Curve. :redface: I couldn't see the track from there so there was no way to reverse safely into traffic. :rolleyes: Congrats to the podiums and all drivers. :thumbsup: (I was the idiot who said "I'm scared" as we waited on the grid. :D )

Last edited:
I am so mad right now I feel like smashing something expensive and then regretting it later.:O_o:
My brake pedal has failed again after figuring out what was wrong. And replacing this stupid crappy rubber grommet which was split but you can't see it when you look at it when it's on the brake pedal. Anyway it's done it again causing the brake to stick on this time it was just ridiculous.
Gonna have to look for something a little bit better then the system with rubber rings grommets.
Sorry about leaving, did so in the fear of an outburst of verbal diarrhoea.:mad:
Anyway really good racing really good fun enjoy the cars well most of them.:)
Well done to the podium finishes:thumbsup: well done all.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline