RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unexpected item in the bagging area:D
Arrived a month before his time but 5lbs and healthy as well as gorgeous.
New.jpg

Very handsome Kenny.

A side note my pc just shorted out and its dead. Had a similar issue this morning but struggling to fix it this time. Trying to find a solution. Probably just needs a new power unit.

Well knock me down with a feather and cover me in some sort of whipped cream.:roflmao:
I am shocked and stunned with this car. It's actually very good and it suits my style nearly. I think the car is not just good for me but I suspect everybody else as well.
It actually behave the way you expect. I just can't get over how good this car is, I'm blown away. I would share my setup but you all already got it. I can say it will need a little work once you start to push it but it goes quite well as it is. Which makes it even more surprising.
Let's hope they don't "fix it" :roflmao:
The gearbox is a little off but that's probably the track layout.
Not sure if I can join the event I'll have to wait and see if my back is going to allow it. Got plenty of morphine patches so I hope so.
And did I mention this car is pretty damn good I like it I like it a lot.:thumbsup::D
You'd be mad not to join in the fun, no matter where you are on the grid. After all it is about the fun and this car has plenty of it.
@Kenny Paton you should really give this car a test you may be pleasantly surprised how easy it is to drive. :thumbsup: What I mean to say is there's not a lot of fighting with the wheel.
And id like to say this car is pretty damn good. I don't know if I've mentioned it earlier but I thought I'd mention it now just in case.:D:whistling:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years