RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it matters and I don't know if it will help @davew045 identifiers us but as others are picking their cars I will follow suit.
#8 Tissot P4-5

If anyone was planning on using this please let me know and I will change if possible to help keep repeats at a minimum.

I didn't think anybody would use the Ruff.
But I did make this. And I hope you have enough time to give it a test. Quite stable and consistent if I remember correctly. You might want to drop the wing a couple of notches or more.
Thanks Calvyn. I'd looked earlier and there were no setups for the RUF. Should've taken the hint. I'll give your setup a try later for comparison. You're right. It is very stable and consistent...consistently slow. Oh well. It was fun and I'll treat it as practice.
cheers

To those that passed me (everyone) and thanked me for getting out of the way. I'm not ignoring you. Just having issues binding a button to the mic.
There's been a couple of updates to TS in the last couple of days. And on some occasions, it's stopped my mic button from working even though the button says the button I'm using. All I do is reassign it and that fixes my issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years