RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTOs in this mix would be something.

GTOs were my first thought.

Try adjusting your clutch throw distance and bite point. It will help with the missed shifts.
This might be part of his problem with mis shifts, but it still happens to me in the Nissan sometimes if I shift when the rpm’s are too high. That car doesn’t rev out very far. But yea you’re right about those settings, it does help, especially in cars like the f junior.

I don't know if anybody is interested but I thought I'd put it out there anyway.
I shall be on TeamSpeak sometime around 8 tomorrow evening. I will be practicing with the F2 and refining my setup on the club server. I've got a reasonable time now but I'm sure that I can improve on it.
I'll be more than happy to help anyone that is interested in improving there time, if possible.
Here is my somewhat basic setup.

Attachments

• FORMULA RACEROOM 2 SLOVAKIA RING LB.svm
    6.5 KB · Views: 274
This is warning!!! I found and solved a major problem of my throttle pedal. The throttle didn't fully opening, only about 90 percent, now I have 100 percent throttle and I'm 2 seconds faster than ever, WOW, I have drove all these years with this idiot setting...LOL...just a simple calibration didn't solved this but one "top secret" setting done...at now I'm fast!

its actually quite common, heard about it few times
Its common enough that i developed for some time 90% throttle fear syndrome. Question is- with wrong calibration input graph would show 90% while i put pedal to the metal?

Houston we have a problem. The server has the right car but the wrong track. I guess we still have that problem of it resets all by itself to the wrong track or the track that it was previously set.
So at this present time, I'm unable to do any practicing and refined the setup for server purposes.
So if you're about @Ross Garland I'm hoping you can resolve this problem.

Last edited:
Well, I guess the server is not going to be reset to what it should be in my time scale. Which to be honest it doesn't matter as I see no interest anyway in doing any practicing.
I guess no one is interested in learning to improve their racecraft. How to drive the car how to set up the car how to change it to your liking from my setup to your setup and maintain the time and speed.
Well, I tried and I'm disheartened but not surprised.
God help the person who dares to complain again that there are drivers to fast for club racing. Especially when offers of help is being made repeatedly.

Last edited:
David, put #78 greeny next to my name on the grid, please :whistling::p

Just did a 45min race with AI for testing purposes, lovely combo :thumbsup: make sure you set different time of day for each session, adds to immersion and looks nice

Reactions: DND
I'm in with Group C. Love the porsche but it's so frustrating. It feels like all steering disappears when you drop to a low rpm.
I'm having success getting them to turn tighter by lowering ft arb, ft spring rate, ft ride height a click or two. Lowering rear ride height a few clicks. Raising rear arb, and spring rate a few clicks. Ft toe in the -30 range, rear toe 0 to -15 range, and making the diff more aggressive. And so far higher wing settings are working best.

This is all with pretty limited time in the group C cars. Maybe an hour. I say that because I saw huge gains quickly during only two short sessions.

I'm having success getting them to turn tighter by lowering ft arb, ft spring rate, ft ride height a click or two. Lowering rear ride height a few clicks. Raising rear arb, and spring rate a few clicks. Ft toe in the -30 range, rear toe 0 to -15 range, and making the diff more aggressive. And so far higher wing settings are working best.

This is all with pretty limited time in the group C cars. Maybe an hour. I say that because I saw huge gains quickly during only two short sessions.
Pretty much what I've done so far, and it's definitely an improvement over stock. I haven't stiffened the rear arb or lowered the car at all, I'll try that next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.4%