FPS Issue. Why?

Hi all. I wonder why my game runs at 30 fps with a 280 and i54690. I have race with 9 IA otherwise it is awful. And i'm using not ultra settings!!!
Can you help me? It's ridiculous, i run AC at 60 with 23 AI....
Thank you for wasting time for my issue.
Alessandro

Have you modified your config.ini file? There are threads covering it because out of the box the game woefully lowballs what someone's system can handle.

I'm running a I5 2500K CPU with a GTX 670 2MB card card and settings on max and getting frames 250+. Even higher with SweetFX disabled.

I sorted out someway. I have to lock fps and with wombat game runs pretty good. But i still have some huge fps loss at the start, just the beginning then it runs okay, and during the race sometime they drop but at least now the game is playable.

Only have a major problem with the Formula V. It's strange, my fps are fine, around 88 to 120fps if not more and the stutter with the Vs is so bad that it's unplayable on all tracks. all other cars work fine. And of course it's the car i want to race with the most. :(

Only have a major problem with the Formula V. It's strange, my fps are fine, around 88 to 120fps if not more and the stutter with the Vs is so bad that it's unplayable on all tracks. all other cars work fine. And of course it's the car i want to race with the most. :(

It is now working, I can now race with the formula V's. :) I downloaded the game again V1.21 and re-installed the game, bad stutter gone. I had originally had V1.00 and just updated from there using Vsync but had the bad stutter every time I re-installed. And I had no mods installed of any kind, except for tracks.

I had corrupt usb driver conflicts. Replaced a video adapter and went from 50 fps and stutters to 150 fps with no stutters. The possibilities with the problem are many this is just one thing for you to look for.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%