Resource icon

Misc FPS fix for low-end PC 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
AVVI submitted a new resource:

FPS fix for low-end PC - F1 2015 FPS fix

I've just edited the config file and it boosted my FPS from 30 to 50+

In file are two version of the config. Reflection on and reflection off. I recmmend to use version with ref. on, because ref. off version has a little bit glitchy light on cars.
In the settings you can change whatever you want to, but if it says custom and you'll change it, you won't be able to change it back to custom, only by replacing the config file again. You would want change your resolution, because I'm using...

Read more about this resource...

Is it possible to make the reflection appears faster?Thanks:)
Yes, just go to the graphic settings and set it on ultra, but I would expect poor performance...
Codes didn't care about optimization or doing the game faster, there are a lot of useless shaders and post process effects which actually make the game slower, also its engine is little bit old. F1 2015's engine is same case as Arma 3's.

Yes, just go to the graphic settings and set it on ultra, but I would expect poor performance...
Codes didn't care about optimization or doing the game faster, there are a lot of useless shaders and post process effects which actually make the game slower, also its engine is little bit old. F1 2015's engine is same case as Arma 3's.
Thanks for your reply! I think it's won't be a problem if I update my gpu, right?

before this i had 10 fps on my old 2010 low end laptop with this i have 17 fps , can u do a graphic settings like it was in f1 2014 , if you remember like that game menu graphic settings

before this i had 10 fps on my old 2010 low end laptop with this i have 17 fps , can u do a graphic settings like it was in f1 2014 , if you remember like that game menu graphic settings
Oh, nobody is able to change anything in the menu, it would require to reprogram it. Sorry.

Hi , when I start race I have 60 fps and after 10 laps I have 25 fps ???? since the patch 11 . I have last driver gforce , 3D card 750 Ti 2 Giga ram , proc I5 , 16 Giga ram . without my thrusmater ferrari connected 90 fps ????
Game might not be fully compatible with your wheel or drivers/game may be wrongly installed

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.1%