fps drops we I race against opponents

VR, not VR ? Triple or single monitor ? Apps used ? ... more infos might be interesting as my config is nearly the same as yours.

I5 4670k not OC - 8GB Ram - GTX1060 OC V1 6GB ..... and no problem with 1 monitor 2560*1080 21/9

NB: using 2K skins. 4K ones of course might be one of the reasons for your problem if driving with many AI

OVinfo is already a heavy eater ... it's been a very long time since I don't use it for this reason.
SideKick is a very light one with many available infos

Your resolution seems rather high for your PC config

But now I see you're speaking of a racing online .... should it be also possible that you have some connection slowness ? ... as competitors online use much less than AI.
What's your ping on those servers ?

We might maybe compare your graphic settings with mine in this case. ( my ping is always round the 20-25 .... I'm from Belgium and nearly always driving in french servers ... )....

Not so long ago we did a race with more than 30 cars online .... 45fps at the start only ... but my regular fps afterwards ( +- 83 the limit I fixed in order to have a stable fps amount rather than more with some fluctuations ) 2560*1080 also

With many drivers on track it's sometimes needed to lower some graphic settings.

NB: nothing else working in background in your PC ? ...

EDIT: Which replay quality did you choose. I'm on low all the time ... enough for controls of track incidents .... as mostly I rarely look at replays for other reasons.

Last edited:
hey Jempy
im also from Belgium
i did some test with msi afterburner and sees that there is a gpu voltage limit that occurs.
I also get around 40-45 fps, but i m surprised that it lowers so much without the other cars
after a couple of laps i raises also to 60fps
replay is also at low

And that concerns all tracks and cars ( original + addon ) ?
As for your gpu voltage limit, I don't know that much ;) ... maybe another reason is related to your graphic settings

Do you have the same problem of dropping framerates with the same cars on the same track with +- 15 cars in a private race for example ?
Normally ... yes ... if not and it just happens online ... rather strange except a problem server side !
Never drove at SRS ( only leagues or .... RD seldom now on my side ) so I don't know !

EDIT: you already told it was the same in private ... I just reread the 1st post. ... forget the second part of my message :redface:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back