FPS Booster - If you tried to run this "mod", change your passwords

If you download and run that file, change your passwords. It was chrome password stealer. You just got fake message about corrupted files.
At least 50 people downloaded it before it was deleted.

Decrypted and decompiled java code from virtual machine as a proof:

unknown.png

You should always be careful when running exe files that has "shield" on the icon (it means that it requires admin privileges). None of the mods needs that privileges.

Exactly why you should NEVER save passwords. They WILL get hacked. Don't think antivirus will always save you from this. It got passed mine so the only thing that saved me from this was because I don't save passwords.
If you have the file on your computer, delete it.
You should also change your windows password because it uploads your SAM. (the thing that controls windows passwords)

Mr teflon (or whatever his name is) got a nice meme gift spam at the end and revoked dropbox key. So his fake mods (MSC wasn't only the target) will now fail to send data (unless there is second place it sends data that we missed during analyzing)
But everything he got, he probably still has. If affected people changes their password quicker, then it's better.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 422 39.7%