Division: The slow one :)
Introduction: Presto GP League season 3 pacific league

Driver: Cor van der Burg
Team: Team IceRoad Racing
Car Type: Toyota or Renault
Division: 2
Introduction: On PrestoGP Season 1-2-3 Division 2 with F3000

Edit:

Coen Mulder and I together in a team (IceRoad Racing)
Thnx and see u soon at track!

• David Forbes

Driver: GrimReaper
Team: Ferrari
Car Type: Custom Skin If Possible If Not Ferrari 2007
Division: Division 2
Introduction: Raced In Division 2 had to end ma season short due to health probs back and ready to go again tho also raced in most of the summer events clean and fairly :cool:
Introduction: Raced In Division 2 had to end ma season short due to health probs back and ready to go again tho also raced in most of the summer events clean and fairly :cool:
hey guys how long does a licence approval usually take as a been waitin a while now ???

Have Signed Up Again With A New Account Due To First One Not Having Real Name Registered

Hope This Works This Time :D

Usually it is done the same day. However, with all the holidays we are not running at full capacity. I will take a look into it later today.

DavidForbes said:

Have Signed Up Again With A New Account Due To First One Not Having Real Name Registered

Hope This Works This Time :D

It has nothing to do with using your real name. Please read the application info here -> http://forum.racedepartment.com/application-rules/ then post your application there.

Ehh can you please apply here as requested:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/application-rules/

Not that hard if you read the forum:

wgurk2.jpg

Driver: Coen Mulder
Team: IceRoad Racing
Car Type: Ferrari
Division: 2
Introduction: Season 3 Presto division 2, 5th place overall, 2nd plce best place

Edit:

Would like to join IceRoad Racing team, its new, but Iceroad will contact u shortly to confitm it.

Thnx and see u soon at track!

Greetz Coen

• Patrick Kleb

Driver: Patrick kleb
Team: Team Germany Racing
Car Type: Ferrari
Division: Testdriver
Introduction:2 years online racing , Season 3 Presto division 2, best place 3rd

• David Forbes

Like to sign up :)

Driver : David Forbes
Team Ferrari
Cartype : Ferrari
Division : 2
Intoduction : played racings sims on off for 3-4 yr now use to race in presto division 2 had to cut season short due to health probs now back in action ready to go dun some of prestos summer events and am sure u will find no black marks against me :)

Hi ,
Sorry but I was to race Euro Division because Pacific was going to be only f3000, but now that Pacific is also using F1 I would like to cancel my application for the euro League. I hope this is not too much trouble.

Dont got a link whit f1mod07.
My name Mark Sørensen
Driver name is Mark Sorensen.
Is this a problem whrit my name..?? cant not use Ø in the game.

have registered, but I did not get anything

/Mark Sørensen

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back