FOV

Hi Guys!

I'm trying to work out the best field of view for AM2.

I got one of those calculators and as AMS2 isn't there I use the PC2 selection. For triples it gives 110 and it makes the world narrow and even when moving the seating position it looks odd. I then read elsewhere that someone says to use the single screen FOV option rather than select the triple option - with this it gives me 36 and longer chicanes now look like the first one in Monza and feel's not right and the road length seems to be not quite right either. So I've settled on 52 where it feels good but if I'm bumper to bumper with the car in front of me that car doesn't look as big as it should in real life - but it does at 36.

Anyway, I know everyone has different screens size/distance etc.. but if anyone would be kind enough to post their field of views and screen size/distance etc... so we can all (me) compare then that would be great! :)

Last edited:
And everything is set to triple screens in the triple screen settings across all 3 triple screen data entering screens. Can go even lower...
This so strange, I really don't know why mine won't go below 88. Only thing I can think is when I entered the data in the triple screen xml, it calculated that mine didn't need to go below. Anything below 88 would put me on the bonnet!!!

This so strange, I really don't know why mine won't go below 88. Only thing I can think is when I entered the data in the triple screen xml, it calculated that mine didn't need to go below. Anything below 88 would put me on the bonnet!!!
Maybe it's because you have 24 inch triple whereas I have 27 and then maybe larger screens give you more options - dunno tbh...

Maybe it's because you have 24 inch triple whereas I have 27 and then maybe larger screens give you more options - dunno tbh...
I previously had 24’s and it still went down to 50.

Jim: I suggest renaming the whole AMS2 folder. Start the game again and it will create a new folder + files. Then see if you can set it from there. If it doesn’t work, just delete the new folder and rename the old one back again.

After that, another thing to try is Steam file integrity check.

I previously had 24’s and it still went down to 50.

Jim: I suggest renaming the whole AMS2 folder. Start the game again and it will create a new folder + files. Then see if you can set it from there. If it doesn’t work, just delete the new folder and rename the old one back again.

After that, another thing to try is Steam file integrity check.
Ok thanks, I'll give it a try.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back