FOV Settings

Hello!

How the hell can I set back the original FOV values? I found an option for it in the RSCenter, I pushed the 'default' button many times, but it didn't set it back. And this thing only appears when I use the CamHack. :S Beside my FOV was modified somehow, when I activate the CamHack, the sky's texture is modifying, too. Does anybody have any idea what to do?

Thanks in advance!

P.s: can somebody tell me a good wheel set-up? For me the basics settings is not so good, 'cause I feel that the car behaves angry at high speed. What should I modify in the Controls? :)

To reset Camhack's FOV hit numpad 5. If this does not work, delete the config.ini file and Camhack will rebuild it.

Not sure about the sky issue.

The control issue, there is a filter setting that allows you to change how sensitive your steering is at speed. I forget the name of it, do not have RBR available atm. Warren has some screenshots around here somewhere tho :)

P.s: can somebody tell me a good wheel set-up? For me the basics settings is not so good, 'cause I feel that the car behaves angry at high speed. What should I modify in the Controls?

Unfortunately, the ingame Filter setting for the steering axis are different for each wheel - I have a Fanatec GT2 wheel and I have nothing set in the Axis Filter - I do all the setting in the wheel. It might help if you posted details of the wheel you have together with a picture of the the Axis >>> Filter screen showing what settings you have at the moment.

Hopefully someone will be able to advise what to change to make the steering more acceptible to you.

Pete

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years