Four years of RaceDepartment, thank you!

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Just wanted to write a quick thank you to all of our members here athttp://www.champman0102.co.uk/ www.racedepartment.com for your part in keeping this place running since December 26, 2006.

Whatever your role was the last four years, you have kept this place running with us and hopefully we have many more years to go!

Thanks everybody for your support and contributions and making RD one of the best independent virtual motorsport communities on the internet.

Let's make 2011 another great year! :doublethumb:

Just saw this thread and it made me sitting still and making a little trip backwards in my mind. RD has given me lots of unforgettable memories during the years. Racing online club races and leagues, watching live motorsports at home and talking about it live here with other people, making new friends. It's all always been enjoyable and I think I will never forget that time. You all volunteer staff are doing amazing work to keep this possible to us. What I especially like here are rules and well prepared events. On forums and in races follow the rules and stay within guidelines and you will be ok. Those are the corner stones of this whole community and it works.

So even this is some weeks late, Happy Birthday RD! I hope we'll see many more years here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%