Four track-themed dynamic balloons and random positional configs for Sonoma Raceway

Tracks Four track-themed dynamic balloons and random positional configs for Sonoma Raceway 08.03.2020a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mascot submitted a new resource:

Four track-themed dynamic balloons and random positional configs for Sonoma Raceway - because black balloons are the devil's testicles

In honour of the recent performance update to the Reboot Project version of Sonoma Raceway, here are four original track-themed dynamic balloons and random positional configs for all four track layouts. These will replace Jim Lloyd's black Yokohama death balloon and should instantly lighten your mood. You may think you hear birdsong and smell flowers but this is all in your mind.

Installation:
Extract the zip file to your ...assettocorsa\content\tracks folder and overwrite when asked...

Read more about this resource...

It's the 'small' details that add that little bit of extra immersion to the complete track experience. Great balloons Mascot!

Screenshot_fiat_tipo_competizione_sonoma_9-3-120-10-42-27.jpg

Note, these balloons have now been improved and folded into an updated and optimised version of the track by the Reboot Team.
No, I can't (and won't) link to it here as it's against RD ToS, and no, I won't respond to any PMs about it.
You know the drill, you know where to look.
Stay safe, stay sane, eat well, be nice.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%