Four Stroke Bike Models For Photoshop

MGP19 Four Stroke Bike Models For Photoshop 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
BIKER7202 submitted a new resource:

Four Stroke Bike Models For Photoshop - All the Four Stroke models for Photoshop

Note: Not a mod it's just to assist making mods
All the Four Stroke bike models for Photoshop
Example:
unknown.png

Read more about this resource...

yes downloaded again . It says "could not complete request because file not found " . yet the bike is clearly showing in the viewing window of photoshop. This notice will appear in photoshop if I want to move the 3d object or do anything with the texture layer(s)

yes downloaded again . It says "could not complete request because file not found " . yet the bike is clearly showing in the viewing window of photoshop. This notice will appear in photoshop if I want to move the 3d object or do anything with the texture layer(s)
Ok I’ll have a look at that then

I've checked all of the files and they seem to work fine for me, what version of photoshop are you using?

I've checked all of the files and they seem to work fine for me, what version of photoshop are you using?
Photoshop CC 2015. You were using ?
Maybe I'll just use gimp or paint.net for the fourstrokes . you have any info on these programmes ?

Edit - I see another person has the same problem in the reviews . Is it possible the files got corrupted uploading and or down loading , did you test the files from here by down loading them first ?
From looking into this I hear that PSD files are easily corruptible .
Cheers for you work though , much appreciated . Alternatively does anyone know of how to put these files together to make a PSD files , this is a bit new to me . It sucks because the fourstrokes are the exact ones I would be editing and this 3d modelling makes life soo much easier .

Last edited:
there are some issues in regard of PS cannot load 3d files. my laptop is easily launching 3d files in PSD while my PC is not. in fact my PC is higher in Specs to the laptop. after googling it, once said it propably cause un-updated GPU driver or any other cause on alien know.

@BIKER7202 : i didn't find the Suzuki MotoGP 19 and Yamaha Monster liveries [Rossi n Vinales]. did I got an corrupted file?

Last edited:
Photoshop CC 2015. You were using ?
Maybe I'll just use gimp or paint.net for the fourstrokes . you have any info on these programmes ?

Edit - I see another person has the same problem in the reviews . Is it possible the files got corrupted uploading and or down loading , did you test the files from here by down loading them first ?
From looking into this I hear that PSD files are easily corruptible .
Cheers for you work though , much appreciated . Alternatively does anyone know of how to put these files together to make a PSD files , this is a bit new to me . It sucks because the fourstrokes are the exact ones I would be editing and this 3d modelling makes life soo much easier .
i've also hv the similar problem.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 218
there are some issues in regard of PS cannot load 3d files. my laptop is easily launching 3d files in PSD while my PC is not. in fact my PC is higher in Specs to the laptop. after googling it, once said it propably cause un-updated GPU driver or any other cause on alien know.

@BIKER7202 : i didn't find the Suzuki MotoGP 19 and Yamaha Monster liveries [Rossi n Vinales]. did I got an corrupted file?
There’s only one Yamaha file as they are the same model

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing