Four Stroke Bike Models For Photoshop

MGP19 Four Stroke Bike Models For Photoshop 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
i thought i am on the circle of mistery as i cannot export the PSD files to object even i had update my Photoshop version to Photoshop CC 2019. @BIKER7202 : perhaps you could help us by export the mesh file on to obj and some of textures [livery and mechanism]. i hope its not too much for you. just take your time, i'll wait.
Capture2.JPG

O.k the google drive ones seem no different . one thing I am noticing is before Photoshop is started up the thumbnail can be seen clearly on the desktop , when photoshop is booted up the thumbnail turns into a logo of PS (psd) , then photoshop does not recognise the file (even though at that stage the 3d pic can clearly be seen in the photoshop window ...it just can't be moved or edited . When photoshop is then closed the Logo PS(psd) file turns back to a pic thumbnail Psd . There seems to be something blocking Photoshop from reading the fourstroke files properly .

O.k the google drive ones seem no different . one thing I am noticing is before Photoshop is started up the thumbnail can be seen clearly on the desktop , when photoshop is booted up the thumbnail turns into a logo of PS (psd) , then photoshop does not recognise the file (even though at that stage the 3d pic can clearly be seen in the photoshop window ...it just can't be moved or edited . When photoshop is then closed the Logo PS(psd) file turns back to a pic thumbnail Psd . There seems to be something blocking Photoshop from reading the fourstroke files properly .
Maybe the files are larger or something I’m not sure what would cause this

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years