Found a way to massively improve iRacing FFB - irFFB

Mo Selvarajah

aliensimracer
Thought i'd do a video on irFFB - completely transformed my iracing experience and now i can finally enjoy iracing somewhat!
let me know what you guys think, hope the plugin works for you as well as it did for me (direct drive user)

I dont know if this is a hidden ad for this proggy :sneaky: - but listening for the explanation in the video there could actually be something here:thumbsup:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Its interesting that inside the video there is a reference to the Indy driver Newgaarden who says that the car behaviour in this sim(iRacing) makes it much harder to save a slide. Because he says if the car begins to slide (too much) then its impossible to save the slide. To the contrary as in real life. :sneaky:
So much for iRacings advanced tire model:whistling:

Newgaarden.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know if this is a hidden ad for this proggy :sneaky: - but listening for the explanation in the video there could actually be something here:thumbsup:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Its interesting that inside the video there is a reference to the Indy driver Newgaarden who says that the car behaviour in this sim(iRacing) makes it much harder to save a slide. Because he says if the car begins to slide (too much) then its impossible to save the slide. To the contrary as in real life. :sneaky:
So much for iRacings advanced tire model:whistling:

View attachment 367236

This car is still on v6 tyre model. It hasn’t received the latest version yet.

haha no advert :) i just hate iracing and stumbled across this tool which means i can actually drive the car to a good level so wanted to share it -
unfortunately like a lot of iracing stuff its buried in the iracing forums so a lot of people end up missing this stuff.

i only found it because i was googling "iracing force feedback how to improve" :D

Ya, this is real. It's been talked about on the private iRacing forums for a long time.

It's basically smoothing the telemetry output, if I understand correctly.

SimXperience SimCommander has been doing the same thing for the AccuForce since its release.

I just recently tuned iRacing for this, actually.

irFFB is a good option for owners of other wheels.

Tried everything in the installation guide but I can't get this to work at all.
No force feedback what so ever. Tested with vjoy following the configuration page. Also tested the 360Hz without vjoy method but same result there.
Anyone have any advice?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years