FM7 FORZA7 ULTIMATE STEERING SETTINGS RFACTOR2 STYLE PROJECT V2.0a

Forza Motorsport 7 (Turn 10 Studios)

My goal was to create equivalent steering in Forza 7 as close as possible to Rfactor 2 steering feeling .and here it is. You are gonna love it , everything You need is in the video ,i think i hit the spot :) have fun :)

what else can i say , well, there is one thing, You gonna love it :) enjoy :)

Hey guys guess what new version is out :D

whats new ?

pretty much things changed , new stability settings as promised , changed the weight of the wheel and counter steering is now amazing just like in real sim i must admitt that i am exited wtih these new settings if You feel them to light or to heavy just make Overall FFB setting more or less , have fun :)

You can expect more updates in the future to make it even better now it feels like it always should You are gonna LOVE IT :D

I got to try this out. I'm still fighting with the settings and for the life of me, I can't get the wheel to spin faster. My setup seems as if I have the damper set to 100%, but I have the damper set to 0. Its frustrating.

And I noticed what wheel this was for after I made the changes. Time to put everything back where it was. I'm not running a Logitech G series wheel.

Still looking where I can get some of the sluggishness out of the wheel, but I will have to go to a more appropriate thread. Sorry to derail, interrupt and confuse anyone here.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years