Forza Street

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Microsoft and Turn 10 Studios have announced a new Windows 10 PC and mobile gaming devices title, Forza Street.

Evidently an arcade spin-off from the popular Forza Motorsport franchise of video games, Forza Street promises to be a new racing experience that Turn 10 claim to have built "from the ground up", and is available on Windows 10 PC immediately, with Android and iOS release set to happen later in the year.

Designed as a free-to-play title, Forza Street has been pitched as a "world of high-octane street racing where both skill and strategy are the keys to the finish line".

Forza Street Released.png

Forza Street Key Features:

COLLECT AND UPGRADE ICONIC CARS
Race to collect legendary cars – from classic muscle to modern sports and retro supercars – turning your garage into a trophy case.

TRUE CINEMATIC RACING
Streamlined controls lets you focus on timing your gas, brake, and boost as action cameras chase the adrenaline up close.

RACE ON YOUR TERMS
Squeeze in a quick one-minute race or get immersed in an epic story with multiple paths to victory. This is a race for anytime, anywhere.

Forza Street is available on W10 PC now, with mobile devices to follow.

Check out the Other Racing Games sub forum for more news from Forza Street and a wide range of racing games available now.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

What kind of mickey mouse racing game is this when your only controller is the mouse. Correct me if I am wrong if this works with other controllers, but just watched a youtube video of this game for the PC, and they were only using a mouse to do all the car controls. Thought it was going to be another need for speed type game, but if it can only use a mouse for a controller on a gaming PC computer, I wont be getting this game any time soon.

• Deleted member 151827

Is there a time where you get to actually control the car?

From a thread about another arcade racer....

"someone at RD is a friend of a friend of a dev from SOEDESCO
I can already see RD in a couple of years where the forum sections are all about arcade racers and mobile games and a small subsection is reserved for sims."

Mod reply:

"You really are a glass half full kind of guy, what's the problem with covering different types of racing games, sims have always been and always will be the main focus of RD. How many times have I read of now dedicated simmers who were drawn in by the variety of games they encountered here.
It's called Race Department not Sim Department and there's nothing wrong with people enjoying whatever type of game they wish"

• Deleted member 637371

Perhaps I'm missing the bigger picture here (He may have been outright abusive to someone and i have missed it), but if that guy (Apex11) got banned for just that post, well, I don't know.... I'm disappointed RD.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%