Forza Street

Perhaps I'm missing the bigger picture here (He may have been outright abusive to someone and i have missed it), but if that guy (Apex11) got banned for just that post, well, I don't know.... I'm disappointed RD.
Maybe dig a little deeper as it was not for this post of course. People get (temporary) banned for TOS violations, not for opinions

lol you guys are acting like this is supposed to be a fully fledged out forza game, its not. Its supposed to be just a game like those old drag racing games where you don't actually control the car.

• Deleted member 151827

lol you guys are acting like this is supposed to be a fully fledged out forza game, its not. Its supposed to be just a game like those old drag racing games where you don't actually control the car.
But those are drag racing games. You actually should have to turn the car in a road race game. lol

I have no problems with a fun racing game. But after all for me this game is no fun. Only my opinion.

A technical Question: Before i installed the game i had 30 GB on HDD free, after deinstallation only 27 GB. Why not again 30 GB???

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 254 13.3%