FM6 Forza Motorsport: Summer Car Pack Released

Forza Motorsport 6 (Turn 10 Studios)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Forza 6 1964 Ferrari F-158 F1.jpg

Turn 10 Studios have released yet another DLC car pack for the Xbox One exclusive Forza Motorsport 6 racing game. Featuring 7 new cars ranging from the 1964 Ferrari F-158 to the 2016 issue Abarth 695, the new DLC is an interesting mix of additional content.

Turn 10 Studios and Forza Motorsport seem to release new DLC's on an almost daily basis as the new Summer Car Pack today becomes available to purchase. With seven new cars to choose from, the highlight of this latest release for many people will be the stunningly beautiful Ferrari F158 from the classic 1964 Formula One season. Driven by the British legend John Surtees, the F158 went on to secure Surtees the 1964 World Championship with two victories to the versatile drivers name at seasons end.

At the other end of the performance spectrum comes the slightly more sedate, yet still ridiculously fast in its own right, 2016 Abarth 695 Biposto. Created as an entry level trackday car of sorts, the Abarth 969 Biposto is very much a wolf in sheep's clothing and should be a blast to drive out on track.

Full list of cars from the Forza Motorsport 6 Summer Car Pack DLC:

• 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan
  • 2000 BMW 323ti Sport
  • 1979 Datsun #33 Bob Sharp Racing 280ZX Turbo
  • 1964 Ferrari F-158 F1
  • 1964 Watson #1 Sheraton-Thompson Special Roadster
  • 2016 Abarth 695 Biposto
  • 1991 Nissan #23 Nissan R91CP

Forza Motorsport 6 Summer Car Pack Release Trailer:

Check out the Forza Motorsport 6 forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussion regarding the Xbox One exclusive racing game.

Forza 6 1964 Watson #1 Sheraton-Thompson Special Roadster.jpg Forza 6 1979 Datsun #33 Bob Sharp Racing 280ZX Turbo.jpg Forza 6 2016 Abarth 695 Biposto.jpg Forza 6 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan.jpg Forza 6 1991 Nissan #23 Nissan R91CP.jpg Forza 6 2000 BMW 323ti Sport.jpg

Will you be picking up the new DLC release? Which car are you most looking forward to driving? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I had a free upgrade to Windows 10 and had a look in the Store and there is 'Forza Motorsport 6: Apex (Beta) there to download and it seems to be free....have not tried it though as my dedicated Sim Rig has Win 7 still on it and Win10 would not install on it due to some incompatible software...just typical

Is there forza for pc too? Is it good?

At the moment, there is Forza 6 Apex, but it's only available if you have Windows 10. It's free, but there is no wheel support. It was announced that Forza Horizon 3 will be released for Windows 10.

As far as "good" is, if you're a hard-core sim racer that wants no less than the best simulation, Forza isn't quite there.

Forza Apex is fun - but tricky with a controller...
This is why i dont download it... If they will add wheel support i will be happy to try it... But i never play a racing game without wheel... I would like a Forza game for PC but better a Motorsport one than an Horizon cause i already have The Crew Wild Run and one free roaming game is enough for me...
I was a GT fan until the dissapointing GT5/6 and FM can be that kind of game for PC after that EA closed the Shift series... I like better games like AC but i like also games like GT where you buy normal road cars and you tune them into race cars and drive them into circuits (like S2U even if it has few cars and it lacks totally Ferrari)... I dont like Fast & Furios style games like the last NFS ones cuase they are too arcade (even if i loved the old ones like the original NFS3HP from the 90s)...
With GT becoming that online crap called GTS (full of fantasy cars and tracks and with poor offline career) and the problems about wheels compatibility on the new generation consoles (i am a happy owner of a good old G27 and i won't change it unless it will broke and even if i buy a new wheel like the T300rs the ones working on PS4 dont work on X1 and viceversa) all i need is a FM full game on PC to be a happy simracer...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back