FM4 Forza Motorsport Racing Association S1

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Hey guys,

There appears to be very few racers on FM4 and it's the only game I can realistically play on RD, so I was wondering about starting up my own league, with several championships to race for under a new banner:

FMRA (Forza Motorsport Racing Association)

Regular race days (most likely on Friday nights) and it would be whoever wants to race whenever they wish to race.

Who would be up for it?

I've added you on XBL, Jake. Hopefully I can make it on Friday, or at some point in the rest of the series if not.

Any tips on upgrading these cars, guys? I'm absolutely awful at it, since I tend to just go for a certain PI.
To Upgrade engine to get to 300bhp, you will probably need to buy a better engine and then add all the usual bits. My VW Fox has practically every part on it and ended up around 295 bhp. Then just upgrade for handling/weight but keep it within limits. I got to 2057lb I think. After that its tuning ..... If you want I will gift over the tune/build and you can tweak it as you wish.

To Upgrade engine to get to 300bhp, you will probably need to buy a better engine and then add all the usual bits. My VW Fox has practically every part on it and ended up around 295 bhp. Then just upgrade for handling/weight but keep it within limits. I got to 2057lb I think. After that its tuning ..... If you want I will gift over the tune/build and you can tweak it as you wish.

Yeah, that'd be great. Thanks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years