FM4 Forza Motorsport Racing Association S1

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Hey guys,

There appears to be very few racers on FM4 and it's the only game I can realistically play on RD, so I was wondering about starting up my own league, with several championships to race for under a new banner:

FMRA (Forza Motorsport Racing Association)

Regular race days (most likely on Friday nights) and it would be whoever wants to race whenever they wish to race.

Who would be up for it?

Can't make it next Friday... I finish work at 8pm and won't be home till after 9...

Hopefully next time though
Alex,

Are you aware the race starts at 8:30PM GMT (which is actually 9:30PM BST at present). We don't revert back to GMT in UK until the weekend of 27th/28th October, when the clocks go back.

So one question for the organisers. Will the races still be 9:30PM once the clocks have gone back and we are on GMT again, or will future races be at 8:30PM?

I might (that's a big might, lol) make a return to Forza to try this, if time allows.

:thumbsup:

Paulo,

Steady on old bean, lol.

From what I have read in the forums, the initial event in this series is......

Silverstone Internatonal circuit, Friday 19th October, 20:30pm GMT.

Today is only 12th October.

;)
Hmmm, alright then.
I was only following what Jake wrote on Tuesday: 'Ok, folks the first race demo for 2013 will be next Friday. will be something cheap to get started.'
:)

I've added you on XBL, Jake. Hopefully I can make it on Friday, or at some point in the rest of the series if not.

Any tips on upgrading these cars, guys? I'm absolutely awful at it, since I tend to just go for a certain PI.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 129 8.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 166 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 226 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 426 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 596 38.5%