FM4 Forza Motorsport Racing Association S1

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Hey guys,

There appears to be very few racers on FM4 and it's the only game I can realistically play on RD, so I was wondering about starting up my own league, with several championships to race for under a new banner:

FMRA (Forza Motorsport Racing Association)

Regular race days (most likely on Friday nights) and it would be whoever wants to race whenever they wish to race.

Who would be up for it?

Me and Chris have been talking about a new league for 2013. Most likely to be RDFM4 S3.

Basically Hot Hatches, 300HP, 2200 LBS, FF.

If we can get some of the old guys back and hopefully some new guys too then this will probably go ahead.

We're sorting out a car list atm. There will be a decent choice of cars but limited amounts of them eg. only 2 of each car, so the grid is a bit more diverse. Handicaps will be in place for the faster drivers.

Interested???

well thats 5 already lads! better than before lol!

I removed everybody off my FL as i really didn't think this would get back together, so feel free to add me!

maybe one of you guys could PM the old guard to see if they still play/would be interested?

No clue, hoping Dan/Chris have some more info

Dan Smith any news mate?

We'd be looking at anything that fits into the criteria. Restrictions would be placed in the lobby settings so things should be fairly even car wise. We could probably do a couple of test runs and apply handicaps from that.

This will be probably going ahead on Tuesday's again at 8:30pm. We'll use the same cars for the whole season and there will only be 2 of each car available to use.

The season will be fairly short with just 10 races, but we'll do a quali session if we can.

If we can get say 10 people together to start with then I'll put together a calendar and the car list and get a thread started up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back