FM4 Forza Motorsport Racing Association S1

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Hey guys,

There appears to be very few racers on FM4 and it's the only game I can realistically play on RD, so I was wondering about starting up my own league, with several championships to race for under a new banner:

FMRA (Forza Motorsport Racing Association)

Regular race days (most likely on Friday nights) and it would be whoever wants to race whenever they wish to race.

Who would be up for it?

I don't know what happened to the leagues, I left the leagues for a while due to bad connection and when I came back nobody seemed to be racing anymore. Maybe there was some nuclear apocalypse that no-one told me about. I might be interested, but it depends if other people are interested

Id join on Friday nights when I can. I was in the RDDC club here but recently left due to nothing happening. Send me friend request and I will keep checking back here. There is a drivers club RDDC but it is pretty inactive as a group although a lot of previous members are still active on Forza in other clubs/leagues.

I'd love to but recently had to stop racing in the leagues due to work shifts...

Anything starting before 10pm is bad for me but anything after is too late on a school night...
Weekends may be ok but it's really dependant on day and time and is never the same week to week...

Added you on XBOX Live.

OK, how's this for a challenge:

City Car body style, FWD only, Front and Rear spoilers from Forza, 300bhp maximum, 2000 ibs weight minimum, no real team race liveries only fictional, real sponsors permitted.

Silverstone Internatonal circuit, Friday 19th October, 20:30pm GMT.

Mine is ready.
296 bhp and 2008.41 lbs.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline