FM6 Forza Motorsport 6 NASCAR Expansion Released

Forza Motorsport 6 (Turn 10 Studios)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Forza Motorsport 6 NASCAR Expansion Toyota.jpg

The officially licenced Forza Motorsport 6 NASCAR Expansion has been made availiable for the hugely sucsessful Xbox One title featuring twenty four 2016 NASCAR vehicles as well as the super fast Homestead-Miami Speedway.

The new DLC Expansion pack features vehicles from the likes of Joe Gibbs Racing, Chip Ganassi Racing, Stewart-Haas Racing, Hendrick Motorsports, and Team Penske with all three major manufacturer brands represented.

Top flight drivers Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch, and Chase Elliott lend their voices for the "Voices of Motorsport" segment of the game where the 3 NASCAR star attractions introduce fans to the history and technology behind the world of NASCAR racing.

The latest Forza Motorsport 6 update also brings brand new features such as rolling starts, a new Quick Stop mode, and a more complex drafting model alongside the new content released in the official NASCAR Expansion DLC. With rolling starts standard practice in the world of NASCAR and a keen ability to take advantage of other vehicles slipstream when competing in Oval events the further enhancements to the game alongside the new content are sure to be welcomed by players looking for a more authentic NASCAR experience.

Forza Motorsport 6 NASCAR Expansion Release Trailer

Full list of cars featured in the NASCAR Expansion Pack:
  • 2016 Chevrolet #1 Chip Ganassi Racing McDonald's Chevy SS
  • 2016 Chevrolet #42 Chip Ganassi Racing Target Chevy SS
  • 2016 Toyota #11 Joe Gibbs Racing FedEx Express Camry
  • 2016 Toyota #18 Joe Gibbs Racing M&M’s® Camry
  • 2016 Toyota #18 Joe Gibbs Racing Interstate Batteries Camry
  • 2016 Toyota #19 Joe Gibbs Racing ARRIS Camry
  • 2016 Toyota #19 Joe Gibbs Racing STANLEY Camry
  • 2016 Toyota #19 Joe Gibbs Racing Subway Camry
  • 2016 Toyota #20 Joe Gibbs Racing Dollar General Camry
  • 2016 Toyota #20 Joe Gibbs Racing DEWALT Camry
  • 2016 Chevrolet #4 Stewart-Haas Racing Jimmy John’s Super Sport
  • 2016 Chevrolet #4 Stewart-Haas Racing Outback Steakhouse Super Sport
  • 2016 Chevrolet #10 Stewart-Haas Racing Nature's Bakery Super Sport
  • 2016 Chevrolet #14 Stewart-Haas Racing Mobil 1 Super Sport
  • 2016 Chevrolet #41 Stewart-Haas Racing Haas Automation Super Sport
  • 2016 Chevrolet #5 Hendrick Motorsports FARMERS Insurance Super Sport
  • 2016 Chevrolet #5 Hendrick Motorsports Great Clips Super Sport
  • 2016 Chevrolet #24 Hendrick Motorsports NAPA Super Sport
  • 2016 Chevrolet #48 Hendrick Motorsports Lowe's Super Sport
  • 2016 Chevrolet #88 Hendrick Motorsports Nationwide Insurance Super Sport
  • 2016 Ford #2 Team Penske Alliance Truck Parts Fusion
  • 2016 Ford #2 Team Penske Brad K. Fusion
  • 2016 Ford #22 Team Penske Shell-Pennzoil Fusion
  • 2016 Ford #22 Team Penske AAA Fusion

The NASCAR Expansion DLC for Forza Motorsport 6 is available to purchase now for $20.00.

The NASCAR Expansion pack is not a standalone content release and can be played with all current content within the sim. Ever wondered what a NASCAR feels like to drive at Spa? Fancy trying a WEC Prototype against a 2016 Penske Ford Fusion? Now's your chance....

Have a look at the RaceDepartment Forza Motorsport Series sub forum for news and discussion regarding the Forza franchise.

Forza Motorsport 6 NASCAR Expansion 2.jpg Forza Motorsport 6 NASCAR Expansion 3.jpg Forza Motorsport 6 NASCAR Expansion Chevvy.jpg Forza Motorsport 6 NASCAR Expansion Ford.jpg Forza Motorsport 6 NASCAR Expansion.jpg Forza Motorsport 6 NASCAR Expansion Homestead-Miami Speedway.jpg

Will you be purchasing the new Forza Motorsport NASCAR Expansion? Do you enjoy Forza Motorsport 6? Are you looking forward to future Forza releases on Windows PC? Let us know in the comments section below1

Sucks that people are quickly dismissing this with whatever petty insults they have against the sport.
You know it's not that easy to "drive around in circles" if when you're constantly driving at over 200mph and one tap from someone is all it takes to spin you out, right?

Last edited:
Sucks that people are quickly dismissing this with whatever petty insults they have against the sport.
You know it's not that easy to "drive around in circles" if when you're constantly driving at over 200mph and one tap from someone is all it takes to spin you out, right?

Dude, there are only three comments on this thread, the first guy says he needs wheel support and this expansion now, yours saying that everyone is dismissing it and mine responding to you.

I was talking about the Youtube comments section, should've noted that.
Maybe I should avoid reading Youtube comments, they can get kinda rowdy.

That's makes sense. However you made me want to read them and wasn't disappointed at all. YouTube comments are the cancer of the internet.

I don't think people understand the thrill of NASCAR, 320km bumper to bumper racing where one single mistake can take out half the track, plus the sounds of the V8 monsters is amazing.

As an Aussie, it's great to watch them every week. Between our V8 Supercars, F1, NASCAR and Indy, I have a weeks worth of TV sorted for me.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back