FM6 Forza Motorsport 6 Hot Wheels DLC Released

Forza Motorsport 6 (Turn 10 Studios)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Turn 10 Studios have released the Hot Wheels Car Pack in the latest instalment of monthly DLC for Xbox One title Forza Motorsport 6.

Bringing 6 new cars at the cost of 5.59 GBP, May's newest DLC offers a nice selection of road, race and toy cars for players to enjoy.

In partnership with long standing die cast toy car manufacturer Hot Wheels the new DLC contains models immediately recognisable to fans of the toy car company, namely the 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker and the 2005 Ford Hot Wheels Mustang.

Both make their debut on Xbox One with this release and prove yet again that no new content is out of scope for the developers of Forza in their quest to keep bringing interesting and exciting material to the highly popular Xbox One game.

Perhaps of more interest to racing fans is the inclusion of the Scuderia Ferrari 641, weapon of choice for reigning World Champion Alain Prost and British superstar Nigel Mansell in the 1990 FIA Formula One World Championship season.

With 5 wins for the French professor and a solitary victory in the hands of Mansell at Estoril the Scuderia's challenge for championship honours that season marked a significant upturn in fortunes for the Prancing Horse. Only losing out on the World Title in a controversial opening lap crash at Suzuka with Aryton Senna, the 1990 641 would prove to be a considerable improvement from previous seasons and formed one half of a racing rivalry that would ultimately become part of Formula One legend.
Forza 6 Hot Wheels 1990 Ferrari.jpg

Hot Wheels Car Pack DLC
  • 1990 Ferrari #1 Scuderia Ferrari 641
  • 2005 Ford Hot Wheels Mustang
  • 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker
  • 2015 McLaren P1 GTR
  • 2016 Chevrolet Camero Super Sport
  • 2017 Ford Focus RS
It is to be noted that May's DLC release is not included as part of the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass and must be purchased separately.

Take a tour of our RaceDepartment Forza Motorsport Series forum for news and discussion around the successful Xbox One franchise and chat with fellow Forza Motorsport fans and players about this and all the other latest news about the title(s).

Do you plan to purchase the May Forza DLC pack? Which car will you try first? How do they drive? Let us discuss below!

Forza 6 Hot Wheels 2015 BMW X6M.jpg Forza 6 Hot Wheels 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker.jpg Forza 6 Hot Wheels 2005 Ford Hot Wheels Mustang.jpg Forza 6 Hot Wheels 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport.jpg Forza 6 Hot Wheels 2017 Ford Focus RS.jpgForza 6 Hot Wheels 2015 McLaren P1 GTR.jpg

Last edited:
Boy that Forza Apex... I'm so glad I didn't bought a Xbox One for Forza 6. So damn glad. Sorry for those who like this, but it's a glorified Grid Autosport. Sure it's pretty, really pretty. And the sounds are awesome. But the physics are much worse.The horror... the HORROR!!

This game gave me a whole new appreciation for Project Cars, which I thought it was arcadey.

Boy that Forza Apex... I'm so glad I didn't bought a Xbox One for Forza 6. So damn glad. Sorry for those who like this, but it's a glorified Grid Autosport. Sure it's pretty, really pretty. And the sounds are awesome. But the physics are much worse.The horror... the HORROR!!

This game gave me a whole new appreciation for Project Cars, which I thought it was arcadey.

:laugh: Love your comment mate. I did download the game but even though my system should run it easy (Aorus X5 which runs Project Cars at 3k on ultra no problem) it's throwing up all sorts of compatibility messages.

Admittedly the SLI arrangement may annoy it but as I've only spent 5 minutes trying to get it running we'll see what it's like after I finish work tonight and have more time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back