FM4 Forza Motorsport 4 April Alpinestars Pack

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
I think this is the least exciting pack we've had, Gotta say I'm a bit dissapointed overall the DLC. The majority of the cars I use are already on the game lol. Not too sure yet If I'll bother with the Porsche pack. My heart says yes but my brain says NO, why pay for the same cars in different dresses, but we shall see!

It a shame there been no tracks, but I didn't think there would be while the season pass has time left.
I see they left the Porsche addon till after the season pass finished, and hopefully there maybe some tracks afterwords.

This is one of the best DLC's for Forza so far. I agree with Turn10 (for once:D) that this pack has something for everyone.

I'll mostly use the SLS GT3 (so the Z4 can have a playmate), the old Merc, the 850R (fits in a 1994 BTCC class together with the BMW E36 and Alfa 155) and the RX-7 (a friend of mine got one he's using in gymkhana-style tracks and he always beats me:)). I must also buy a pink '59 Eldorado for drifting:p. The Maserati fits in V8 Superstar racing, too.

Summary: It's one hell of a nice DLC:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back