FM8 Forza Motorsport 2023

Forza Motorsport 8 (Turn 10 Studios)
Had some great races today and really fair drivers too. Was kinda surreal :D

Forza Motorsport 7 19.04.2023 15_02_56.jpg

I like that FM7 is delisted. As now, most of the people that still play, are more serious players and much of the riff-raff that played for free under Game Pass are long gone.

You'll still get the occasional jerk, but the majority offer some good racing!

I like that FM7 is delisted. As now, most of the people that still play, are more serious players and much of the riff-raff that played for free under Game Pass are long gone.

You'll still get the occasional jerk, but the majority offer some good racing!
Good point! I played a game or two since the game was delisted. Aside from me sucking ass, the racing was mostly fool free.

Anyone that pays £70 for this is an absolute idiot.
This should be said about every game, no matter what the game is. It could be the newest AAA Exclusive, or the highly anticipated sequel to Slappy Ass. No game is worth that amount of money. When the publishers raised their prices to $70, they knew they could get away with it because the vast majority of game enthusiasts are morons, who would happily shovel money to their favorite corporations just for the privilege of getting an unfinished, and half-baked game built with the assets of its prequel. Forza Motorsport is no exception, and you are completely right. The problem though, is the incredible amounts of absolute idiots out there who probably can't wait to pre-purchase the game. Afterall, catering to this demographic of mindless drones with gaping wallets is what gave us Forza motorsport 5, 6 and, 7.

This should be said about every game, no matter what the game is. It could be the newest AAA Exclusive, or the highly anticipated sequel to Slappy Ass. No game is worth that amount of money. When the publishers raised their prices to $70, they knew they could get away with it because the vast majority of game enthusiasts are morons, who would happily shovel money to their favorite corporations just for the privilege of getting an unfinished, and half-baked game built with the assets of its prequel. Forza Motorsport is no exception, and you are completely right. The problem though, is the incredible amounts of absolute idiots out there who probably can't wait to pre-purchase the game. Afterall, catering to this demographic of mindless drones with gaping wallets is what gave us Forza motorsport 5, 6 and, 7.
I'm not buying this one I bought 7 and hated it. Bought horizon 5 after spending so many hours on 4 with friends during the covid lockdowns and hated 5. Played it for a month or so then haven't touched it since.

Makes me really angry too when games like forza will reduce their car list then release cars that were in the previous titles as dlc and people are stupid enough to pay for it.

That's kind of the same experience I had. I was going to sit FM7 out, but a friend convinced me to get the game. I managed to get it on sale. It was OK, but once I got it up and running on PC and seeing that Turn 10 didn't put any effort in to FFB or giving FOV adjustability, I kind of checked out on Forza. The sound, inaccurate car models and lack of updates to painting and body parts, were just more fuel to play the game very sparingly.

I wrote "kind of" because I do play FM7 from time to time. Mostly because of Rivals and trying to get though the career list. But that is all in extremely small doses. Too much FM7 makes me mad-sad... If that makes any sense.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back