Forza Motorsport – Official Career Mode Gameplay Demo

Release: October 10th 2023

Platforms: Windows PC, Xbox Series X/S

Forza Motorsport June 2023 Update​

Car List:

Track List:

1686511265575.jpg
1686511603149 (2).jpg

9efb-f090f3a7d4d4.jpg01c78a468096.jpgmassive_Forza_Motorsport_Xbox_Games_Showcase2023_Press_Kit_05_16x9_WM_1928b414df.jpgmassive_Forza_Motorsport_Xbox_Games_Showcase2023_Press_Kit_06_16x9_WM_ab30c16ba3.jpgmassive_Forza_Motorsport_Xbox_Games_Showcase2023_Press_Kit_08_16x9_WM_b8adcb043a.jpgmassive_Forza_Motorsport_Xbox_Games_Showcase2023_Press_Kit_02_16x9_WM_a48e59ed45.jpg

Last edited:
It looks really nice BUT I would prefer less detail in the trees if it stopped details popping/shadows in on them.

I'm not going to spend my days looking at the trees up close but I am going to spend my days whizzing past them at a fast pace with might eye constantly being drawn to shadows popping (it's the thing the runes the look of ACC the most for example).

Raytraced Reflections on track on the cars will be cool though - it will actually give you another way to judge how close the front of your car is to the back of the one in front.

Hope it drives well and I'd really like them to put proper triple screen support in for PC (wonder how hard this will be to run?).

I'd really like this to be something I race on my rig not just on my sofa with the xbox.

Seems to sound nice, but hard to tell, want to see some inside car video.

Roll on 2023 then :)

Last edited:
Hopefully they allow FOV and cockpit camera adjustments even on single screen. FM7's FOV and camera placement was just awful. It made judging distances tricky at the best of times, and just a royal pain in others. It's something I never got use to.

Just got finished listening to what Chris Esaki had to say, he expounded very little. Kayalami and an original track based in Japan stood out to me. Other than that, he only reiterated what was said in the showcase. Nothing really new came out of June's Forza Monthly.

Edit:

I rewarched his interview on Forza Monthly, he did say that the tracks get rubbered in.

Then he talked about the damage model, as limited as it will be. He talked about the damage telling a story, and how it's immersive. (Pressing X to doubt)

He touched on time of day, ray tracing, tire compounds, pitting strategy, and how the car changes over the course of a race, and how it's immersive.

Not really much more info that wasn't said during the showcase.

Last edited:
Hopefully it drives much better on a wheel than other FM games, as I noticed he had a bit of a rig in the background. Not much of a rig compared to what some people have on here.

But if he's using a wheel as well as a controller regularly to check the teams work then maybe we will be pleasantly surprised by the new 8 point tyre model.

Only interested in an analysis if they have the game , and it's running on retail hardware. The trailer could be a vertical slice running on anything. I want to see what we would be able to buy, running on what we have access to.

Need more details on the tires, and control. The rest is cake toppings.

Chris Esaki touches on Physics and AI. His interview was brief. And he ends with "we can't wait to share more."

Nothing really new, but he did say newer players will have an easier time.

Last edited:
As a follow-up to Forza Monthly,
Here's the summary: blah blah blah
The best graphic of all time
The best physics of all time
The best tyre model
The best...
And no new gameplay, no photo of the pit stop, no more information.
They certainly have a crazy budget for the game and a crappy communication. It's a shame. In comparison, every update documented by Reiza is done with passion and deserves to be read, here it's clearly not the case and the customer is just seen as a wallet.

Just got a feeling MS are going to hit the ball out of the park with this one - think they've been watching and learning during and post covid on what sim racers really want and their expectations. However, if there is no proper Triple Screen and LAN support I'd be disappointed but I'm expecting that there will be VR support for sure. There's a huge gaping hole of an opportunity to be filled on PC so I can't wait to find out!

well triple monitors is not hot on xbox and ms don´t have any vr headset. Also not sure they target simracers but can always hope lol. I am a bit annoyed they closed fm 7 servers before releasing this. I dont need online they could have kept off line events running.

well triple monitors is not hot on xbox and ms don´t have any vr headset. Also not sure they target simracers but can always hope lol. I am a bit annoyed they closed fm 7 servers before releasing this. I dont need online they could have kept off line events running.
Servers are still up and very active. MS just removed the game from the digital store fronts (and stopped selling physical copies) due to licensing issues.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back