Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events

Forza Horizon 5

screenshot_941_waifu2g7jjj-jpg.1090938

Plattforms:

Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10, Steam, Xbox Game Pass, and Android phones and tablets via Xbox Cloud Gaming

Release: 9.11.2021 (5.11.2021 Premium Edition)

Official Announcement Forza Horizon 5 - Welcome to Mexico

FAQ: Forza Horizon 5 - Announce FAQ

Ryan Soucy

Premium
FH4 was the first Horizon game I've played and I played the everloving **** out of it. But I think I'm slightly burned out, I haven't gone in in over 3 weeks. Part of it is the unacceptable load time to get in. When I am limited for gaming time, I can't wait 4 minutes until I can drive.

I've got over 800 cars, all but 10-15 cars in FH4. The collecting was a big deal. The Forza series recycles so much content though that I don't know if I'll be motivated to collect 98% of the same cars again. And some are absolute garbage. Who wants to ever drive a Austin Minor or something like that? Or stupid lorries?

And finally, please please please don't make me do these stupid online events to collect rare cars. That's what turns me off the most. Don't remind me how doomed humanity is by throwing me into public lobbies. I don't want to play capture the flag, or battle royale in a Lambo.

All that being said, I have loved FH4, one of most beautiful, awe-inspiring and fun driving games I've ever played, hands down. Dollar for dollar the best gaming value I've come across. Can't recommend it more.

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
FH4 was the first Horizon game I've played and I played the everloving **** out of it. But I think I'm slightly burned out, I haven't gone in in over 3 weeks. Part of it is the unacceptable load time to get in. When I am limited for gaming time, I can't wait 4 minutes until I can drive.

I've got over 800 cars, all but 10-15 cars in FH4. The collecting was a big deal. The Forza series recycles so much content though that I don't know if I'll be motivated to collect 98% of the same cars again. And some are absolute garbage. Who wants to ever drive a Austin Minor or something like that? Or stupid lorries?

And finally, please please please don't make me do these stupid online events to collect rare cars. That's what turns me off the most. Don't remind me how doomed humanity is by throwing me into public lobbies. I don't want to play capture the flag, or battle royale in a Lambo.

All that being said, I have loved FH4, one of most beautiful, awe-inspiring and fun driving games I've ever played, hands down. Dollar for dollar the best gaming value I've come across. Can't recommend it more.

FH3 was my first Horizon game, I also bought FH4.

It felt like it was basically the same game, doing the exact same things, with the exact same cars, the exact same way. Just in Scotland, not Australia.

Easy to see this in liveries available as well. There is a lot of liveries from the pre-PC era.

Ryan Soucy

Premium
I played FH4 for the first time in over a month, maybe 2, last night. It was fun, but the challenges drawing me back to the game are dwindling. I still have the Fortune Island DLC that I haven't opened. I completed my Lego House and have a barn find, which I'm looking forward to.

But man, the 5 minute startup time on PC is just unacceptable. I started playing NR2003 again (with mods) and everything loads instantaneously, I got spoiled on that.