thx alot, much better allready after applying thoose settings, feels still a little to heavy when steering , 4 years only Asetto Corsa :D

adjust for me the force feedback scale to 65 , for me much better, don't have thoose Greek god muscle arms like you (on the video :p)

regards Fulgore

Last edited:
Forza Horizon 4 players who enjoy a bit of 'battle royale' style gameplay have some good times ahead - a new Fornite themed game mode is now available.

Called 'Eliminator', the new game mode has been released for Forza Horizon 4 at no additional cost - and allows FH4 racers the opportunity to take part in 72-player 'Battle Royale' style combat action!

One arena and loads of cars... play it strategic and avoid the fights, or go for glory and see what happens?

Game on!

What does the mode include?

The Eliminator invites up to 72 players to face-off within an arena set in the open world of Britain. Eliminating one another in head-to-head races to earn upgrades and a chance to pick up faster cars. Arena walls contract throughout the game, forcing players closer together until a final white-knuckle race among the survivors determines the winner.

Sound fun?

FH4 is available now on Xbox One and PC.

Want to talk about the game with fellow fans? Hit up the community in the Forza Horizon 4 sub forum here at RaceDepartment!

FH4 Eliminator Update 2.jpg
FH4 Eliminator Update.jpg

Last edited:
Great to see the Megane R26.R in a game, at last, I love seeing my cars in games and the R26.R has been long overdue an appearance.

Looks like a fun game mode, we play quite a few games of Fortnite in this household so I'd much prefer something car-based take the attention.

@SeriousNewb if you've got Xbox Live GamePass or Ultimate FH4 is included, add your son's console to Xbox Live Gold sharing and you can both play...believe me I know well as I've had to play many, many games of Playground Games in multiplayer with mine!!

@SeriousNewb if you've got Xbox Live GamePass or Ultimate FH4 is included, add your son's console to Xbox Live Gold sharing and you can both play...believe me I know well as I've had to play many, many games of Playground Games in multiplayer with mine!!
No he has a gaming laptop, not a latest one but it does just fine. You can try out the Xbox games pass beta for Windows 10 right now for 1-3 months for €1 so he's been getting good use of it right now. I guess multiplayer will work between his trial copy of FH4 and the copy on PC I own. Don't know if the new Elimination mode supports party play though...

Surprisingly its actually not that bad. Cars are like guns. You start off with a really bad pos car. You then will need to find/steal other cars. To eliminate another player you honk your horn at a player to automatically initiate a dual which then starts a short race to a random location. The player that loses gets eliminated from the game. Just like in pubg there is a bubble that shrinks over time. From what I know if you beat a player you can steal his/her car or upgrade. idk I only played once and lost because I became confused lol. There is about 70 players in the match at the same time on the map.

Downloaded the demo.
When I started it wanted me to log in to Xbox live.
Since I have no interest in that and there was no way around it i decided to delete FH4 again.
Uninstalling took like 3 sec. So I was pretty sure it didn't delete much.

it made some folders on my D drive where I pointed it to install.
One a WindowsApps I can't get permission to delete!
Can't even get permission to open the folder?
WTF! This is my my computer and my HD, how come I can't delete it?

Anyway somebody know how I can delete the folder.
Windows clams access control entry is corrupted?

I learned the hard way Bjarne
I made a special partition for Forza ( 120GB so little spare space to be wasted)

When I do a fresh OS I drag Forza icon to desktop, format the partition and drag the icon back
As far as I know you must do a fresh install every new OS so it makes sense not to put anything else on that drive ;)

Warning: DON'T make the partition through shrinking another

I'm not a console player, not used to the way these things work, but yesterday I launched my Xbox up again,
after months of no activity,
It stated my Forza Horizon 4 - which came with the Xbox one console - is out of trial now.

Can you confirm that is something to be expected, or is something wrong ?
I used my Outlook.com account to login, for other games (I purchased), but for this game specifically he states my trial has expired.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 140 13.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 104 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 143 13.8%