Forza Horizon 4 | Eliminator Game Mode Released

Forza Horizon 4 players who enjoy a bit of 'battle royale' style gameplay have some good times ahead - a new Fornite themed game mode is now available.

Called 'Eliminator', the new game mode has been released for Forza Horizon 4 at no additional cost - and allows FH4 racers the opportunity to take part in 72-player 'Battle Royale' style combat action!

One arena and loads of cars... play it strategic and avoid the fights, or go for glory and see what happens?

Game on!

What does the mode include?

The Eliminator invites up to 72 players to face-off within an arena set in the open world of Britain. Eliminating one another in head-to-head races to earn upgrades and a chance to pick up faster cars. Arena walls contract throughout the game, forcing players closer together until a final white-knuckle race among the survivors determines the winner.

Sound fun?

FH4 is available now on Xbox One and PC.

Want to talk about the game with fellow fans? Hit up the community in the Forza Horizon 4 sub forum here at RaceDepartment!

FH4 Eliminator Update 2.jpg
FH4 Eliminator Update.jpg

Last edited:
RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief, occasional YouTuber, commentator and broadcaster, with a passion for motorsport on both the real and virtual racetrack.

SeriousNewb

100RPM
Came across this earlier via the trailer on youtube, thought it was a great idea, my son was trying it out and having a blast, wants a copy of FH4 for himself now ;)

MarkR

500RPM
Premium
Great to see the Megane R26.R in a game, at last, I love seeing my cars in games and the R26.R has been long overdue an appearance.

Looks like a fun game mode, we play quite a few games of Fortnite in this household so I'd much prefer something car-based take the attention.

@SeriousNewb if you've got Xbox Live GamePass or Ultimate FH4 is included, add your son's console to Xbox Live Gold sharing and you can both play...believe me I know well as I've had to play many, many games of Playground Games in multiplayer with mine!!

SeriousNewb

100RPM
@SeriousNewb if you've got Xbox Live GamePass or Ultimate FH4 is included, add your son's console to Xbox Live Gold sharing and you can both play...believe me I know well as I've had to play many, many games of Playground Games in multiplayer with mine!!
No he has a gaming laptop, not a latest one but it does just fine. You can try out the Xbox games pass beta for Windows 10 right now for 1-3 months for €1 so he's been getting good use of it right now. I guess multiplayer will work between his trial copy of FH4 and the copy on PC I own. Don't know if the new Elimination mode supports party play though...

ozm8ey

100RPM
Surprisingly its actually not that bad. Cars are like guns. You start off with a really bad pos car. You then will need to find/steal other cars. To eliminate another player you honk your horn at a player to automatically initiate a dual which then starts a short race to a random location. The player that loses gets eliminated from the game. Just like in pubg there is a bubble that shrinks over time. From what I know if you beat a player you can steal his/her car or upgrade. idk I only played once and lost because I became confused lol. There is about 70 players in the match at the same time on the map.

Top Bottom